SnoBird Tandem Gyro, Robinson R-22, Assorted Fixed Wing
Total Flight Time
Last edited:

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
I renewed in Sept. 21, my PRA member no.40631, Paid with PayPal, t's asking me to renew again, do I have to start over?

SpyderMike

Aircraft
Cirrus SR22, Rans S-16
Total Flight Time
500+
For what it is worth, I had a near complete collection of the magazines from the mid- to late- 80s through 90s that I mailed J.R. after being unable to arrange a handoff with him a few times. Those were for PRA and they were a free donation. I sent them within the last year.

DavePA11

For what it is worth, I had a near complete collection of the magazines from the mid- to late- 80s through 90s that I mailed J.R. after being unable to arrange a handoff with him a few times. Those were for PRA and they were a free donation. I sent them within the last year.
Can you ask J.R. to provide to PRA now?

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
Leigh:

Your renewal was processed and you should have gotten a confirmation email from PayPal.

Bobby
Yes got that, thanks Bobby, all seems good.

robo_nipsy

Aircraft
Gyro Technic
Bobby,
You are doing an INCREDIBLE job! Thank you!

People,
The input and feedback regarding broken links and missing features is very helpful for Bobby to debug this awesome new site.
That is appreciated. We are all working together to make this awesome.

But please be patient.
Items like correcting orders for someone who purchased the wrong item, and status indicators showing membership dates and renewals will all come very soon.

Bobby has a life too. But still, he is getting done in weeks, what we have been waiting for for 14 years!

We don't want to burn him out or make regret taking on this role!

Thanks again Bobby!

Denis