PRA-13 Newsletter

getut

A 'lil twisted
Aircraft
Drop Keel Parsons
Total Flight Time
175 gyro / 200 ppg
Better late than never but the latest Chapter 13 Newsletter is out and available for download. I'll be doing better in the future. The printed version is on the way to members as we speak!

Download it and post it around and drop it in your local FBO! Its going to be an exciting year!

http://www.pra13.org/newsletters/winter2010-11.pdf

Keep in mind, Chapter 13 is in the middle of planning a mid year event this year that will be in addition to our ROC/Wrens Fall Fly-in. We have some good stuff planned. Early bird days, Tent camping by a lake with bonfire and fly-out to an EAA lunch and just great local flying.

I'm working on possibly combining with another group to make it a wings and wheels and advertising so the public WILL be here. We just need CFI's to haul the stream of rear ends into the air and convert them to smiling faces.

Any Chapter members closer than 2 hours, consider yourselves recruited for grueling physical labor. :D

Attachments

Mike484

AR-1 🇺🇸
Aircraft
RAF 2000 w/Horizontal stabilizer, KB3 w/tall tail
Total Flight Time
40+
Great newsletter!!! The PRA should have an area where newsletters can be uploaded so they can be shared throughout the organization. There are some really good newsletters going around that tell great stories of the happenings in the local communities.

Thanks for sharing.

barnstorm2

Platinum Member
Aircraft
2-place Air Command CLT SxS (project), & Twinstarr Autogyro
Total Flight Time
750+hrs and climbing
Great newsletter!!! The PRA should have an area where newsletters can be uploaded so they can be shared throughout the organization. There are some really good newsletters going around that tell great stories of the happenings in the local communities.

Thanks for sharing.
We do (now) the new PRA web page.

The Chapter upload section should be done by next week.

Mike484

AR-1 🇺🇸
Aircraft
RAF 2000 w/Horizontal stabilizer, KB3 w/tall tail
Total Flight Time
40+
Thanks Tim, I think the members will enjoy this. I know they all enjoyed the PRA magazine, then the PSF, now the ezine but while all of these changes were being made there were several months that we had nothing while the local chapters still circulated their newsletters which are very informative and interesting and could have filled the voids between magazines.

Dirtydog

Best seat in the house!
Aircraft
Dogbee / Gyrobee
Total Flight Time
18 duel/ 55 hrs in the Dogbee
Getut : Any date as far as Wrens go this year? Might be able to make it for a few days this time....

getut

A 'lil twisted
Aircraft
Drop Keel Parsons
Total Flight Time
175 gyro / 200 ppg
Dog... almost missed this one. No permanent decision yet. We need to get to work and make the plan.
Barry or I will post here when we get it.