Possible West Coast Event

automan1223

Aircraft
2p Tandem Air Command "Big Red"
Total Flight Time
Possible West Coast Event / Pan Pacific event, California, Oregon, Washington State.

Earthquake with possible flooding, tsunami / ocean swells.

May have grown men crying in public. [Never saw that before....]

Lots of 55 gallon drums floating by...

Should be a good one if it happens.

Predicted 7-26-2010 ~5:00 pm eastern time. Danger zone 2 weeks out.

The one after this should be a real doozie.

Jonathan

Jeez, thats the time I'm going on vacation to Olympic Peninsula.

Metering the event.

Metering the event.

I would not change my vacation plans just yet Chuck. No one can see the future 100% If I could I would be winning the lottery every week.... I also have been known to mix events together which makes specific predictions hard to call out.

7.8 to 8.5....event. "Pop goes the weasel". Whatever that means. Hmm, wonder if there is a fissure that looks like a weasel.....

Might bring a good camera, video unit, fresh water and extra batteries with me though just for drill.

J

Before the earthquake arrives, I have the Brooklyn bridge to sell you......at a good buddy discount.

Scott Heger, Laguna Niguel, Ca N86SH

Predicting an earthquake in Ca seems much easier than winning the lottery to me. We have them all the time.

The possibility of the big one happening at any second is a good bet!

IIRC = The big one is 20 years+ overdue! They happen at semi-regular intervals.

So you have a great chance of being correct by predicting any two week period.

Now as to location, it would make more sense if you choose LA. Seeing how the pressure has just been released all the way down from Haiti, then South America, then Mexico, and now at the boarder towns of Mexicali Mexico and Ocotillo Ca.

So the pressure is now on LA, then San Fran as it makes it way up north!

My prediction is solely based on what we know of past history and common sense!

The weasel

The weasel

The weasel reference is a marker of some kind.

Ok Scott we shall see. Get ready to pony up if it happens cause I could use a bridge in my portfolio....Actually I cannot profit from any of my predictions. Not the way it works.

J

PS:
Just a heads up. You can make money on this Automan...
(Come to think about it you can make money on just about anything, if you know how?)

They will take bets on anything, don't you know.

You can get 15 to 1 odds at least. 25 to 1 on some bets even more.

However Ca and the other locations you listed is only a 1 to 1 bet because everyone knows it's coming. = Bet $100.00 only get $100.00!

Put up $100.00 and get back $1,500.00, $2,50.00.

You could get rich when you know the information comes from the source!

Here is just one link to get your bet in.

http://www.1800-sports.com/earthquake-betting-odds.shtml

Good luck!

C. Beaty said:
I predict that it’s going to rain in Florida within the next 7 days.

Yeah, sure, Chuck..but what COLOR? Hmmm? :noidea:

I predict it will be hot an humid in the Atlanta area for the next 30 days at least....oh..and there will be bugs....several at least.

I won't go to Florida in summer....the rain you speak of is condensed sweat from millions of Floridians. From what I can gather, Gabi is responsible for at least one rain cloud per day all by is lonesome self….

Any chance of a the winners for the Galway races tomorrow??

silly-funny-horse-pictures.jpg

Pony needs a toothbrush :)

I could care if...

I could care if...

If the information saves one person I have done my job.

I do not know when the last major quake was (one that knocked down the highway we all see in stock footage,.....) because I do not follow that kind of information I can guarantee you that they do not happen every week, or every month. . Google California or west coast earthquake and I am sure it will spit a bunch of dates out none that are too recent either.

Major rain events in florida are called HURRICANES Chuck. They do not happen every week and its not 2004 or 2005 when a record number effected florida... There is one however that will be likened to "Andrew" in either its size, strength or damage or location / track but I only bring that up because you reminded me with your florida quip. Floridians should worry about a much more evil problem involving the chemicals and fumes that are blowing in from the gulf mess, the fact that it is not raining is a good thing. The future is not cast in stone so things can change with the flutter of a butterfly's wings.

There is a good chance I am out of time and this information is wrong.

out

J

NEWS live @ 10 with Hillbe "WE GOT A BIG ONE HERE!"

NEWS live @ 10 with Hillbe "WE GOT A BIG ONE HERE!"

I'll do a live shot when the Grim Weasel "PoP"s :twitch: I would be at ground zero. or under ground zero?:rant: