Porsche Orange Autogyro MTO Sport For Sale

loftus

I have decided to put my beautiful MTO Sport up for sale. There is one simple reason I am doing this, I am building an Aircam and getting close to completion, and I would like the MTO to go where she is likely to get more flying time than with me as I pursue my multiengine land and sea ratings.
Rotax 912 ULS, 205 hours, meticulously maintained with logs. Sensenich prop worth over $2000 that makes a huge difference to performance over standard prop. Extras include prop guard and beautifully machined tail wheel, aircraft and rotor blade covers, memory foam seats, full backseat instructor package with glove box, iFly 720 with backup battery, instrument panel shade, map holder, fire extinguisher, Spot, mobile phone holder and trickle battery charger. Also included are 2 helmets and Lightspeed Noise Cancelling Headsets. Won best kit build at Bensen Days in 2014.
Asking $63,000, would like to post here before going to Barnstormers or Aircraft Trader.

Attachments

Last edited:

loftus

Sad to see you let her go Jeff. But hey onward and upward!
Yeah thanks Desmon. Love this aircraft, just no time for it all. If I have two aircraft, my wife needs double of everything as well. :)
The Aircam is just better suited for my other passion, photography and videography. It was originally designed specifically for that purpose. I already have 3 people who want me to help with marine wildlife tracking projects around Florida and the Caribbean, as soon as the Aircam is ready.

Last edited:

Texasautogyro

Gyro Master Instructor
who ever buys this gyro is getting a top notch machine! Very well built and tested to spec. Super smooth blades.

Loftus, So sad. beautiful gyro. Hope that one day, we can get together and do some flying. Cant wait to see that Aircam on floats. Lovely airplane. Let me know whenever you are headed south with it. Would love to come along for the adventure. Touring surrounding waterways around Florida would be awesome!!!

madwinger

OldFartium Member
Air Cam

Air Cam

If I could buy a plane it would be an Air Cam amphibious. Love that plane. Low and slow and redundant everything.

I am envious.... would love to see you post some pics.

Mark

loftus

Thanks Mark. Yes the Aircam has been a dream for a while. I'll post in the Builders area of the forum

loftus

SOLD today. Barnstormers did the trick.
She will be delivered Monday to a fellow named Josh from Miami. He will be taking lessons from Chris Lord in West Palm Beach, so I know he is in great hands for a CFI.
Kind of sad to see the baby go, but at least now I have a little cash in hand to finish up the Aircam.

Last edited:

Rambler

Banned
Well Good luck Jeff...nice knowing ya.....LOL :)

Don't forget that bottle of booze about the elections? I plan to collect even if you have gone fixed wing....I know where you live so disappearing to the islands won't help!!!

C- Ya.....some day.

Congratulations on ur quick sale Jeff.
Sad to see u go fixed wing but great choice indeed. I will b truly open to fly alongside in my amphibious gyro, if u open to doing something some day with gyro in company. Should be fun. U can get my number from Desmond anytime if u setting up some adventure time for anywhere in Florida. Simply let me know and i will come along if i can. Enjoy the build and fly safe. The safety and redundancy of 2 solid power plants is simply hard to beat. Great choice indeed.

loftus

Congratulations on ur quick sale Jeff.
Sad to see u go fixed wing but great choice indeed. I will b truly open to fly alongside in my amphibious gyro, if u open to doing something some day with gyro in company. Should be fun. U can get my number from Desmond anytime if u setting up some adventure time for anywhere in Florida. Simply let me know and i will come along if i can. Enjoy the build and fly safe. The safety and redundancy of 2 solid power plants is simply hard to beat. Great choice indeed.
I'll definitely make plans to fly with you Victor - I actually already have your number. :)
I'll still be hanging with my gyro mates at KDED. Larry with his Calidus which he has promised to let me fly and Gabor if he ever gets his new gyro built. We have a great group of guys both gyro and FW. Another gyro is not out of the question in my future if I ever get to retire and have the time.
Well Good luck Jeff...nice knowing ya.....LOL :)

Don't forget that bottle of booze about the elections? I plan to collect even if you have gone fixed wing....I know where you live so disappearing to the islands won't help!!!

C- Ya.....some day.
Whoever gets the bottle of booze, we can share it. Not going anywhere! :)

Last edited:

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Jeff: You are always most welcome to visit us here in Zephyrhills in your Aircam and fly our gyro as well from time to time