Poll: Let's Ban Willisbr.

Graeme Monro

Aircraft
2 homebuilt gyros
Total Flight Time
Forget
Let's ban Brian Willis and anyone who agreed with him in banning Kolibri.
Let's ban all people with no balls and never grew to manhood (my apologies to all the women on here).
Let's ban everyone who does not fully agree with us. Stuff it, let's say who does not agree with me.
For the hell of it let's ban every one who can't understand Birdy and his style of writing.

Grow up people, if this is all you have to bitch about you have had a very sheltered and boring life.

Graeme (my real name).

Hi,
I agree with Graeme 100%
Why not call these debate spoilers STAGS. That is, there balls are still hung up in their gut.
Kym.(really is my name)

I want to ban Graeme Monro for wanting to ban Brian Willis for wanting to ban Kolibri.
(And ban Bosca and Birdy while your at it)

I’m declaring a ban on the lot of you, but then it would get boring, ok you are all unbanned.

I banned myself for a while.
But I was afraid I might miss some juicy little tidbit, so I unbanned me.

If sumone cant undetstand wot i rite, they cant bitch coz they didnt know i called him a fwit.

If they is savvy enuf to understand, then they is inteligent, so wots the issue?

I think it would be easier just to simply ban threads on banning anyone and if anyone needs banning, just ban them... 'thread free' and if someone suggests banning someone, and they are wrong, ban that person instead:noidea:

Otherwise, just ban banning and everybody get a life? That might work?:usa2::lol:

Attachments

• Ban everything right now.gif
    Ban everything right now.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ban_buttonb.jpg
    ban_buttonb.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
  • banned automatically for banning1.jpg
    banned automatically for banning1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Birdy, thank you for turning literacy upside down with a twist.:first:

I appreciate the effort and enjoy it very much. ´nuff said.:hail:

Cheers
Erik

Erik, the inglish lingo is already upside down, twisted and very confuzn?

I dont know any other tungs, but this one sucs.
It messed my hed wen i was at scool and iv rebeled ever since.
Oh, and you gessed it, i proudly failed inglish.;)

Every kid lerns the alfabet firstup, then they are told that all them simbles mean jac**** now coz wen this follows after one of these, it sounds different. Wota wank.
Iv had non inglish people tell me my riten is easier to read coz it sounds like its ritn, and i rite the way it sounds.
Riten is just putn sound to text, so why do you need, nead, nied, neid, nede, nyd, kneed seven different ways of riten the same sound?

Anyway, most of wot i rite is s##t so your not missn anythn if you dont savvy. :)

Arrh, Put the piss on the Bird ,just out of principal.
Your response is required immediately Brian.
Kym.

Oh I get it well enough, and I love it.:party:

Right now my youngest daughter struggles with learning German.:painkiller:

In Denmark we're very much exposed to English and American, so those come easy.

But German? Ouch, since the start of WW2 it's not been that popular, I guess.
And I can help her with spelling, but not the grammar, since we played Cards in school instead of learning German grammar.

I managed to get a decent grade in french, but that was mostly luck. Now that's worse than English, German and Swedish put together. Everything is different.:wacko:

But will you cross your fingers for me? I have an appointment to get my aeromedical on monday. If I succeed, I can finally start taking my license.
But to solo I need to have my own gyro.

Well, :focus:

I was/am not for banning Kolibri, I just like to deal with real human beings - those with names.

Cheers
Erik

Last edited:
Fingers crossed.... remember if he does the old 'back door check', make sure there is only on hand on your shoulder :lol:

Try learning Dutch.... sounds more like a sore throat :eek::confused:

ya kinda do need a thick skin around here...and a short memory. Look at Vance, he is about as happy as anyone can be on RF :boink:

Don't get too riled up with Willis, he just hasn't had as much knocking around on here as some others of us.

But all of this is pretty entertaining, I must say.

Catch ya on the rebound...or in Cleveland, as they are saying today, catch ya on the TURNOVER.

DOH!

Last edited:
A funny thread.
No, don't ban willisbr. :)

Kolibri

Ah yes, English, our great non-language.

A bunch of Britons sat around happily speaking one of several Gaelic languages and then a crowd of Italians with stylish helmets and short swords showed up and introduced Latin.

A few moons pass and a bunch of Angles (Danes . . . ish) showed up and introduced some sort of pre-Danish lingo. As an aside, they seem to have left most of the pretty girls behind.

Then a bunch of Saxons raped and pillaged their way through Denmark, Holland, Belgium and arrived in Britainnia. From behind their shield walls and arrow showers came the Germanic influence and Anglo-Saxon language was born.

Meanwhile, the Cornish, Welsh and Scots perservered with Gaelic and a bit of that continued to get mixed in.

Then the Vikings arrived and those fiendish Danes left behind all the pretty girls . . . AGAIN!

Meanwhile, another group of Vikings, with a taste for finer cheese and good wine, invaded France and took up Latin based linguistic habits. In the process they re-named themselves the Normans.

After some time, they got bored and decided to come to Britain and fight their cousins. In 1066, they prevailed and French was introduced to the 1/2 dozen other mixed up languages already in Britain. C'est bon!

After a few hundred years of Chaucer, Shakespeare and a few others finely honing our mixed up combination of Gaelic, Germanic and Latin based languages we decided to export it to Australia.

Where Birdy discovered exactly how totally nuts it really is.

Incidentally, if you find an original 1611 King James bible, it's all spelled phonetically so perhaps Birdy's just a Elizabethan biblical scholar in disguise.

And for even suggesting such a thing . . . I'll probably get banned.

Stew Stau really is my name, it's short for Stewart Staudinger. It got shortened on the wings badge on my flying suit two decades ago and stuck.

Kolibri, put your real name in your signature block. It's part of the forum rules and we (the rest of us) believe that any aviator of note should be willing to put their name to their opinions etc. I've worked with some really abrasive a*****es in the military but if they were willing to stand and be counted, we got along just fine.

Last edited:
Stew, what were you suggesting? (or was it - or did it come afterwards?)

BTW, that's the best, short history lesson I've ever read.:first::first:

And what did you mean by: "those fiendish Danes left behind all the pretty girls"
They left them at home - I'd guess, from what I've seen throughout my life, hehe.

Cheers
Erik

And for even suggesting such a thing . . . I'll probably get banned.

Last edited:
Brian,

Give six guys pizza, beer and a locked room for 36 hours and you have the formula for solving 99% of the world's problems.

Problem is, too much of society doesn't like the solution they'd come up with.

Stew