Politics and Personal Attacks

lindandavid

Aircraft
Sparrowhawk
Total Flight Time
8000+
Sure wish the forum would stick to gyro stuff and get away from all the politics and personal attacks.

I agree....take this stuff somewhere else.

Dave

AGREE! Forum is supposed to be 100% fun stuff.

AHHH yes ... Wintertime cabin fever

AHHH yes ... Wintertime cabin fever

Down-time , boredom .....idle hands & brains :lol:

So predictable ... Happens every year :rolleyes:

I'm doing my best to share the fun of being a "gyro-gypsy" :lol:

If you really need to vent the trash,politics & anything else you are pondering .... The anything -goes alternate forum of once a-time exiles can be found @ Skywolverines! ;)

Last edited:
There was a time (most of the last ten years) when politics was off the table. All of it used to be forbidden, and threads were closed/deleted while the democrats were in power. Recently when the Republicans regained sway, and some gleeful posts about that started popping up, the moderators abandoned the rule and let it go (maybe that reflects their personal political sympathies, maybe not). I would not object to the return of the rule. We seem to have a hard enough time staying civil as it is just discussing ground effect for gyroplanes.

Play-Dough and safe room? It's been civil so far so why take your ball and go home when it's been doing so well?

No one is obligated to place his or her cursor on a thread that is plainly labeled “OFF TOPIC” and then click the mouse button.

No one is obligated to place his or her cursor on a thread that is plainly labeled “OFF TOPIC” and then click the mouse button.

That's what I was thinking........ Thanks Chuck

My new prez makes me sooooo happy that I can't wait to see what he fixes next.

I am behind him 100%!!!!

Just took this pic !!!

Attachments

• IM000296.jpg
    IM000296.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 0
the only President who's making good on his promises -good bad or ugly - refreshing to can the P.C. poison and breath some fresh air.

I also love my doggies & kitty !

Attachments

• IM000308.jpg
    IM000308.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 0

But there are those individuals suffering from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) who go out of their way to find something ot bitch about.

.....so this isn't the place to say I'm coming out of the closet to say I'm Trans racial? Ever since Peter Paul's slogan "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't" for the almond mounds bar, I thought I was alone!

But there are those individuals suffering from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) who go out of their way to find something ot bitch about.

I've been told that I have OCD !!!! I ain't that bad though.

I gotta say this though.......how long did it take me to get this oil filter relocate just the way I wanted it........here is the almost complete install...like 10 years late ! Any changes I should make now ??

Attachments

• IM000293.jpg
    IM000293.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000292.jpg
    IM000292.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 0
Someday I might fill it with oil !!!!! Something to look forward to.

PS that bitch is gonna start this spring ! 2 weeks I'm havin too much fun tryin g to type. All these years & I still can't type !!!!~

Please comment on install.

Here's the first PM I got......That looks like a crappy installation< I could have done better in 5 minutes..You must be a moron. Who would use a crappy Framm. That thing is gonna fall off when you try to fly it. CLS... you are an idiot !

Hey ....at least he was honest ! Billy Joel wrote a song about it. He's coming to Philly 4 years in a row . That old fart......www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuFScoO4tb0

Now I am gonna have to turn on my kickass Blutooth speaker & my Chromebook ROCKS......I kinda like new tech stuff ! FLY GYRO !!!!

I look close at those pics & I see all the work that I had to do ! Wow man I love it & truly appreciate others who do great things.

I redesigned the seat mounts & the entire nosewheel & pedals......a whole lotta pride sitting there. Wanna go for a ride ? What a trip to be able to ask someone that !

I hope I didn't derail this populr thread !

You want gyro stuff...lets go !!

How do you like my 5/16" LED indicator lamps I added for the Check engine & matching gauge "dummy lights" from the Sub. I put them under each matching gauge to catch my eye before I make a deadstick. I am gonna plug those 2 gauge holes. The a 2" & I had to buy 2 1/4" plugs. Those were for my carb temp & dual egt gauges for that little ol EA81 engine. Now I got a 2;5 !

Those 4 barry mounts got alot of weight on them...Did you see that ?

Do you think it will run alright with this chopped off stock exhaust ? How do you fool a O2 sensor ?

Who wants to help me finish this project ? HELP !

Attachments

• IM000289.jpg
    IM000289.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000290.jpg
    IM000290.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000300.jpg
    IM000300.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000304.jpg
    IM000304.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Oh yeah.....My $1000 motor home That delivered a gyro from Texas to California & took me to BDs 2 times & ROC twice ! Still runs... less than 15000 original miles 77 Chevy 350

Life has been good to me so far !!!

Dryest fall in history ! Pond is lower than ever.

Good shot of my Rosemary.

I got the PA winter BLUES !!!

Hey my happy place........did you notice that there is no snow on the ground. I dumped a bucket of water that was sitting outside ! PA rocks !

Attachments

• IM000286.jpg
    IM000286.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000284.jpg
    IM000284.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000285.jpg
    IM000285.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000275.jpg
    IM000275.jpg