Political Postings

But why are we talking politics again?
???:rolleyes:

But we are not Heron, we are debating debating.

Sorry Larry my bad! Beer's on me :) I totally missed that! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Oh yeah and J&B weld rules LOL. You know I was thinking of Elmer's first..... Someone talked me out of it:)

Last edited:
Lanichol
I am one of many that created and introduced 3 men mechanics in Fiba and others. (nba had it already).
It is not intendet for what you see today: third man, helps the dowtown duo, keeps distance for fast breaks and is there when the troops arrive.
Ego and primadonism makes them dig in to the paint and F it up!
Plus . . .cowards that is what they are, they suck the flute insteado of calling the horror!
Some pick and choose, break the game´s rithm.
I will take that job anytime, 6 months and you will have a pack of lions instead of this mice nest you´ve got now.
Cheers
But it is all politics, specially debate, stand up for your creed.

The strength of the turbulence is directly proportional to the temperature of your coffee.
Any violent reaction guys..

The reason we start a war is to fight a war, win a war, thereby causing no more war.
Thats came from George Bush not me..Joke.

Funny how just sometimes one gets the feeling that 'the ref' has been on the weed again. :)

Not politics..... But :)

Not politics..... But :)

Sunday is going to witness some very interesting sermons.

Physicists say they are now confident they have discovered the long-sought Higgs boson
"they are confident they have found a Higgs boson, the elusive subatomic
speck sometimes called the 'God particle.'"

Now we have a really, really big problem.
"found A Higgs boson ......called THE 'God particle.'
This means that there is more than one God.
Could the Egyptians, Greeks and Romans have been correct?

Dave

At fly-ins, we don't discuss flying all the time. We discuss women, cars, politics etc. while making bodily sounds and chuckling about it.

We want to discuss women at fly-ins? but there are hardly any there. What's up with that. Where??? I missed them?

When is the last time you saw women discussing how to create and build an aircraft?

Sure they fly em and I am sure there are a few who build but it is a minority......jus saying.

Don't need no "DAY w/o WOMEN" marches at a fly-in cuz the ones there want to be there.

Just why I don't waste my energy

Just why I don't waste my energy

- on those kinds of threads HERE!!!!:violin::rip:
Sooner or later - they go :boom: :flame:

SW ... the friendlier place for "anything goes"/ "offtopic"

... now lets support the posting efforts of the last few faithfuls who ARE still posting about building, training, adventuring & just plain having FUN ... with their rotorcraft!

HEY " lets make this forum GREAT AGAIN" :usa2::first:

pullon the big-boy pants and those rhino-hides! :lol:

To Todd, "FANTASTIC", a gyrocopter/rotorcraft forum Dedicated to Gyrocopters/Rotorcraft.

Thanks The Tool