Pneumatic trim leak

rdeigsler

I have a 2012 MTO Sport. The trim loses pressure in flight and I am having to add pressure frequently. On the ground the pressure holds. I have checked all the connections that I could find. Any ideas of where to look for the problem?

GyrOZprey

Aussie in Kansas.
Aircraft
Butterfly Aurora N5560Z / Titanium Explorer N456TE & N488TE/ - trained in MTOsport 446QT/488FB
Total Flight Time
seals in your ram up on mast???? the flight side of the brake-flight unit .... switch- behind panel!?

Eric S

Aircraft
Sport Copter Vortex & AAI (Sparrowhawk) RAF
I have a 2012 MTO Sport. The trim loses pressure in flight and I am having to add pressure frequently. On the ground the pressure holds. I have checked all the connections that I could find. Any ideas of where to look for the problem?

Put a little dishwashing liquid and water in a spray bottle. Spray all of the connections while it's pressurized and I bet you'll find it.

Eric

rdeigsler

Put a little dishwashing liquid and water in a spray bottle. Spray all of the connections while it's pressurized and I bet you'll find it.

Eric
Thanks Eric, that was my next step but wanted to be careful not to damage anything around the electrical wad near the compressor.