Please help

Thiennguyen

Hello everyone, I did refer to the commercial aircraft and I like the design of the Eagle R & D framework very sure, simple, aesthetic, a smart design. But I don't find its parameters. Someone who owns Eagle Helicycle R & D can you tell me the size of the frame to be? The diameter of the steel tube is how many mm? And what type of steel used or just normal steel? weight of the frame? A more important thing is the Eagle R & D has a retail parts main tail rotor and main rotor, tranmission,...? I will have to enter a 4-stroke engine from Japan to enjoy lower import tariffs. I will start building as soon as get information! Sorry for my bad English! I would thank everyone for your help! Thiện.

Last edited:
Steel 4130 don't know wall thickness might be .035 to .040 wall thickness

See Aircraft Spruce catalog for specific details ( makes for a good source book)

Ai đó có thể cho tôi biết một địa chỉ phân phối thép 4130 và dịch vụ ship về Việt Nam không, tôi có những người thân đã liên lạc với hãng Eagle R&D để được tư vấn về giá các linh kiện của Helicycle nhưng vẫn chưa có trả lời, nếu đạt được thỏa thuận tôi sẽ sắp đặt để thép và linh kiện chuyển về Việt Nam cùng lúc bằng đường hàng hải! Tôi rất cảm ơn mọi người đã giúp!

Can someone tell me a 4130 steel distribution address and service ship about Vietnam, not ones I have got in touch with Eagle R & D to be consulted about the price the Helicycle's components but has yet to be answered, if agreement was reached I will arrange to move components and steel about Vietnam at the same time by the sea! I thank all who helped!

Eagle R/D I don't think they will sale components alone, just full kits.

You could check Vortec Helicopters web site for unfinished kits....

I'm really grateful because you helped share the information, if so then it is difficult for me in the building, first I will learn welding 4130 steel, once again I sincerely thank you! Friendly.

Last edited: