Phone number update!!

Joe Pires

star hoarder
Aircraft
Aviomania GS2.
Total Flight Time
600 ish solo gyro and 190 ish two place
This was an OLD thread moved to the top by a spammer..please disregard.

Joe

Last edited:
Maybe I've become a bit jaded, but I think I'd like to see the "Your honor, he needed killin'" defense expanded to include spammers.

"Why yes, your honor, I did back over him with my truck...several times. But he was a known spammer."

Not guilty by reason of provision of a service for the public good.

Wouldn't hurt to fine the estate of the deceased, either.

Maybe I've become a bit jaded, but I think I'd like to see the "Your honor, he needed killin'" defense expanded to include spammers.

"Why yes, your honor, I did back over him with my truck...several times. But he was a known spammer."

Not guilty by reason of provision of a service for the public good.

Wouldn't hurt to fine the estate of the deceased, either.

Hey Jon, is there a way to add this spammer to a mass E-mail of our own and send him about a million e-mails to his e-mail addy?

whats fair is fair is the way I see it.

LOL Jon True lies comes to mind.....(Jamie Lee Curtis) Harry have you ever killed anyone? (Govenator)Yeah.....but they were all bad ROFL :)

animal said:
Hey Jon, is there a way to add this spammer to a mass E-mail of our own and send him about a million e-mails to his e-mail addy?

Yes, piece of cake. But most use temporary email addresses that get blocked within minutes of their spam escapades. So, they go on to the next and never bother with the blocked addresses again. Most don't read their mail. It's too full of "take me off your list" rants that they'd just have to delete and ignore.

choppergabor said:
True lies comes to mind

Wasn't my original thought, but it certainly applies. Great movie!