Parting Out 2.2 FI RAF 2000

Rotorrandy

Aircraft
RAF 2000
Total Flight Time
I have lots of parts for sale which I will list some after the engine info.

I am selling the Subaru 2.2 fuel Injected engine (130 hp) as a package. The price includes:

Subaru 2.2 fuel injected engine (prop strike) with RAF modified intake manifold. I was getting 180+ pounds on compression. Have log book and manual.

Subaru/RAF Electronic brain and wire harness

Top and bottom engine mounts (gold anodized)

Alternator and mount.

Starter

Quiet can style exhaust

K&M air filter

Complete re-drive plate/pullies/belt (gold anidized)

Warp Drive 68" 3 blade propeller and hub (It was my spare)

There is minor and cosmetic damage to some parts from spilled battery acid.
I will even throw in another prop strike block/heads and another re-drive plate. I am asking $3,000 OBO.

I will start new threads for the following parts later.

I have a complete Dash with high end avionics and antennas

Kenny J horizontal stab and RAF rudder with anti servo (in box)

Rotor trim system

Control peddles

Seat tank with upholstery and sending unit

Tires and wheels with brake drum

Rotor head

Doors

Front windshield

Heater

Pitot tube

landing lights

New fuel pump

Lower pre-rotator unit

Control tube

Brake

Seat belts

Misc.

manual

I sent an email asking about the prop. Do you still have it and would you consider selling it separate?

Are there any parts left? Do you have pictures of what is left?

Whappened?

Whappened?

You poor guy,

What happened to your ship?,,,You're still alive bbut my heart goes out to you, I am rebuilding a rolled over ship and the SA parts are all porked up. If you hae th PIC side door, would you be interested in selling it? I got my whole rig for 2k, but have over 15 k into it, little buy little, and it's soon to be ready. Please let me know, I'm in business too, struggling hard like everyone, and those SA and just about doubled the price of every thing, Wanted of $500 for a cables, I made them up and better for less than $70. with ends, Glad that you made it ok, thanks, John Christoher

Thanks guys it's a big bummer that will be costly and can easily be grevented by putting a nut on the ends of the hinge pin, neither the tapes or maual mention this, ****, my helicopter has a little dotter pin and worked fine. Thanks again, John

He just sent me an email. He still has the rudder and stabilizer, seat tank, doors, windshield, dash with heater.

PM me and I'll send you his email address.

I sent him an email too and still haven't heard from him. I would rather do business here than anywhere else,if he doesn't contact me, can you ask him about the left side door? RAF is raping us all for parts. Thanks, John

I have asked about the doors. I'm wanting to know if they have the metal RAF logo on them, mine doesn't and even though it would be a rare occation for me to use the doors (except when trailering it somewhere) I would like to have the ones with the logo. I'll let you know when I hear something. I'm also intersted in the tank and dash, don't need them it it wouldn't hurt to have them in case.

doors

doors

Mine was a clear door which I like, but I'll take any door that will fit for now. you're a good guy and I really appreciate you doing this for me. Nothing against making a buck down there is WA but really. Thanks, John

Mike, I sent him an email awhile back asking about the prop but never heard from him. I sent my email through the rotary forum. Could you email him and see if he still has the prop? If so could you PM me his email? Thanks.

How about that exhaust ?

I do not have any parts for sale, I'm looking for the pilot's side door if available.