Our military might

Come on, Stan.

You don't think our military, the most advanced technology in the world, has unmanned drones? Capable of taking off and landing on a carrier?

Ok, I'm convinced, this thing is unmanned!

With out a pilot in frony line aircaraft the abuse of the powers incharge is limitless. Some cubical hamster will off some poor smuck in Hackin sack New Jersy with no accountability.

R & D , Reduced capability? Reasi. Do you know we have 4 carriers sitting idle in Vergina?
Our HNIC has parked our capabilitys & Corrupted relations all over the globe.

Bean counters are a corruption it's cost & not technology that drives todays government.

Any ABH (yellow shirt) in the business knows he is not directing a radio controlled aircraft. They were told to do that by the film director.

Is there any military technology other than heavy bombers which has not found its way into domestic law enforcement in the US? Drones are used by local LE, and military fighters dispatched against Cessna pilots who get off-course. The concern is not trivial. It used to be balanced by the Second Amendment to our Constitution, but the right to keep and bear arms has been severely infringed.

I also fear, if it becomes possible to start a war without incurring casualties, the decision to wage it will be too easy for politicians. The US is already there.

Last edited:
R & D , Reduced capability? Reasi. Do you know we have 4 carriers sitting idle in Vergina?
Our HNIC has parked our capabilitys & Corrupted relations all over the globe.

Don, I believe that reduction of numbers and upgrading of capability is a logical step in an attempt to cut costs. The budget deficit is being addressed by Military planners, and this is not a conspiracy to subjugate some poor shmuck in Hackensack, there are cheaper ways to do that than using a UCAS flying off a carrier.

I believe there are at least eight carriers presently laid up in the reserve fleet

Corrupted relations round the Globe??? If you have, or had had the chance to go round the globe you might of had the opportunity to meet some really interesting regimes that make the US seem like a haven of peace tranquility and good order.

As for the next Global Superpower, possibly China, people round the globe may well remember the US reign as a world superpower with dreamy nostalgia.

I also fear, if it becomes possible to start a war without incurring casualties, the decision to wage it will be too easy for politicians. The US is already there.

Paul, I am sorry this one passed me by completely, it has been possible to start wars without incurring casualties (on the aggressors side) since man arrived on the planet. It's after a war has been initiated that casualties on the aggressors side become inevitable, and that has not changed, nor is likely to until a first strike capability comes along that takes out every single one of the enemy and any likely sympathisers in one go, including any that exist within the aggressor country itself.

Sequester in the military & a glut waste of vote buying with welfare, Been around south & across the pond, Americas standing is tarnished with this corrupt bunch in power today, Drones with the HNIC ? yeah, It's the attitude of this adminstration, A-men on the nestalga! Spot on.

This looks similar to the drone we let drop into Iran's hands about 2 years back......WTF!

At my airport in St Aug. they have been mastering the drone refueling using an older Lear jet with 2 pilots behind the controls for back-up while the jet's automated systems practices with a KC-135 offshore.