XXXXX

On a side note. I checked on the pricing for the radial out of curiosity, they want $22,000 for that engine bare. With all the extras and shipping, they are $30,000.

I know this thread is a few years old...here is video of my flying LW-3....this is the one mentioned earlier built by Fred Perdue. I have owned it a couple of years or so along with two other gyroplanes.

It is currently advertised for sale on this forum and on Barnstormers.

The video is not long and is not edited......a couple of low passes and several landings.

https://youtu.be/o9cExJRA3ac

My father Fred Perdue had built a little wing single place and there are a couple video's of it on youtube. He sold his little wing back in 2016 to a person I believe in Alabama. When it left here it had a rotax 582 with blades that were made down in north Carolina. I heard the new owner changed the prop and went to dragon wings and then I later saw it back up for sale on barnstormers. It flew very well here in Virginia when my father owned it.

He only sold it because he needed money to build another tractor design gyro of his own design. He did build his new design and did some test flights in 2018 and over the winter of 2018-2019 he was making some modifications by moving the engine foward a bit and a little change to his mix control.

Sadly my father past away May of 2019. I still have his tractor gyro and one day hope to fly it myself.

-Michael Perdue