One on the horizon

LGoodhind

Aircraft
former builder- project in mothballs
Total Flight Time
>At age 4 or 5 whenever he started playing you would have a hard time convincing me that the child "studied" and "practiced" his fingers off to play so well.

Why? You claim to have an open mind but when faced with a traditional solution that meets the criteria of Ocham's razor (the simple and least convoluted answer is most likely the correct one) you need to be convinced.

The piano kid came from a supportive environment and his mother is connected with the gifted education community; why is the genius of hard work more difficult to accept than psychic radio transmissions from the dead or whatever it is that you believe is plucking his strings? Just wondering.

>"It seems surreal," said his mother, Mary George, a former teacher of gifted students in Westerville. "

Here's the organization he's working with:
http://www.aadgt.org/

Here's an overview of the Suzuki method (not to be confused with the Dr. Terwilliger's "Happy Fingers" method) :
http://www.denison.edu/academics/departments/music/suzuki/dsr.0208.pdf

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
Certainly a thought provoking argument for 'old souls' in new bodies.

Bumperdog

Aircraft
KB3
Total Flight Time
200 +
hey Arnie,
Late last summer on a nice warm evening I was riding my Harley on a country road near home. The speed limit is 45 and I was doing, may be 50, and almost to the crest of an up hill grade and all at once I got the overwhelming feeling that I should slow down, which I did, and just in time to miss the deer that came off the bank on my left just over the crest. If I had not heeded that warning I would have hit that deer broadside doing 50 mph. Does that make me a physic, or just lucky?

www.sunvalleykennel.net

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
Brains are an amazing organ, 15-33 billion neurons, each neuron has 10,000 synaptic connections, we haven't begun to understand it's capabilities.

barnstorm2

Platinum Member
Aircraft
2-place Air Command CLT SxS (project), & Twinstarr Autogyro
Total Flight Time
750+hrs and climbing
I predict that Jonathan (automan) will DIE if he goes to Saudi Arabia.

My next prediction is that if he clicks on this link: ( http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article7085303.ece ) he will appreciate being a US citizen more then he did before he clicked the link!

(interestingly, the person the link is about did not predict what would happen to him, just like the "psychic networks" 200 telephone psychics did not know they were going to be laid off when business closed).

For those that would like to dabble in the mystic arts I will once again bring my mystic talents to BDays and this year I will do tarot card readings! (no really, just ask).

JRB549

J.R. Brown
Aircraft
Working on a Two seater
Total Flight Time
Sorta like Deon Warwick not able to see the I.R.S. comin up her drive. Mama Cleo either.

choppergabor

Aircraft
N65GK Behemoth
Total Flight Time
Too few to mention
Wow Tim I didn't think you were this skilled of a medium.... You just shocked me like it was lightning bolt. Did you just do that? Is it your Chi or you just generate vital energy that you are able to focus? I am bringing the Gypsy with me to BD and have her learn form you. Let me be your follower please please great master Obi Wan Timothy :hail: Wwwwwwwwwwwoooooohhhhhhhoooooooooo:boink:

barnstorm2

Platinum Member
Aircraft
2-place Air Command CLT SxS (project), & Twinstarr Autogyro
Total Flight Time
750+hrs and climbing
Bring em on Gabor!

I constantly amaze my wife with my ability to make money disappear!

EI-GYRO

21st Century Crankhandler
I predict Jonathan will keep spouting bull**** til he gets lucky, and will then dine out on it
for the rest of his life.
That's why I put him on my ignore list a couple of years ago, when he came out with a
particularly scummy prediction that turned my stomach. needless to say, it didn't
happen.
This should be in the Off Topic playpen.

GyroRon

Former Gyro know it all
Aircraft
Waiex/3300 Jab, Phantom UL, Flightstar II UL
Total Flight Time
ALOT
Ron, rationalize it any way you want to. If it makes you feel better go for it.

Since you are so smart could you explain this for me ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjbphtS--xw&feature=related

Gavin is only 6 years old !
The kid has skills. Not sure what that has to do with this subject.

Alot of kids are gifted. Search youtube and you will find a 2 year old kid that flys model helicopters, and as a 37 year old man, I can tell you thats not as easy as it looks. I am sure if you search around on there you will find many examples of people that are very good as what they do, even as a extremely young age.

GrantR

Aircraft
Kolb MarkIII and a "Jake" Gyroplane
Total Flight Time
About 85 fixed wing 3 gyro
I had a vision that tin foil hat discussions will no longer be allowed:yo:

lanichol

Aircraft
RAF 2000 AAI Modified, Var Pitch IVO, hydraulic pre-rotator, mechanical FI
Total Flight Time
18 hrs gryo & training
Every time I am coming up to a speed trap or an oncoming radar unit I know it ahead of time and get a chance to slow down.
I bought one of those, but I forget to turn it on. I send out vibes that say's "I am a nice guy & please give me a ticket"

Last edited:

trl0219

Ron is psychic too. He told me my aluminum might not be 6061.......He was right! Ron, you saved my life. Thanks for your prediction.

Jonathan - Thanks for sharing your vision....I'm sure at least one person was a little more careful after they read what you wrote.

We all have dreams, visions, etc. but whatever happens is what was meant to be. If it's your time, I hope you enjoyed your life. I sure am enjoying mine.

Tim

Master Roda

The Jedi
I had a bald eagle flair 30-40 feet in front of me today and dropped a fish...no joke. The fish was still alive, and the eagle was being chased by a hawk....and some other bird (I think it was a seagull)

Anyone know what that means?

Maybe off topic..but since were talkin paranormal......

choppergabor

Aircraft
N65GK Behemoth
Total Flight Time
Too few to mention
Sure do! I had learned this from Deepak himself. Bald Eagle represents the free spirit of the fisherman whom te Eagle stole the fish from. If you just use your imagination and become the seagull you can use the hawk to chase him down and capture the fish, and take it back to the water he was from. Cause you ain't supposed to eat that fish. This is how we are protecting you from Mercury poisoning. See the mysterious ways the message has to be understood? Very hard work to give meaning to these visions. Obviously it takes an "expert" like me with a "chilling accuracy" I do interpretations of visions and signals of the nature. We are tight with nature. We is homeys. This is how we roll. So don't question me cause I know what I am doing here ok Jon? LOL. If you need some other reading I am always available. If I am not at the office my right hand will do it for you. Her name is Miss Cleo...... :)