One More Try - Looking for help

Terry_Smith

Gyroplane Fan
Aircraft
Building a Sportcopter Vortex 582
Total Flight Time
3 - Some training and glider time
Well, just found the Gold Supporter link and donated my $25 for Forum upkeep and keeping it "on the air". Happy to donate, and if more is needed, set up a "Donate" button so people can donate more if they choose to :)

RD West

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Bensen Gyro Copter
Total Flight Time
Just found the Gold Supporter link and donated my $25. I haven't posted but a couple of times but I lurk here several times a week. I do have one suggestion, make the Gold support a button on the main page. I had a heck of a time locating it. When asking for money make it as easy as possible for the person making the donation.
This is a great forum and a small fee of $20.00 or $25.00 annually is money well spent.

Brian Jackson

Platinum Member
Aircraft
GyroBee Variant - Under Construction
Finally got my wife to do the PayPal thing. Am a Gold Supporter now. Hopefully that shows up on my profile soon. Feels good to contribute. Still seems remarkably cheap for the education I have received from this Forum. Thank you, Todd for deciding to keep it open.

Georgi

Aircraft
gyro " Ultralight Bandit"
Finally got my wife to do the PayPal thing. Am a Gold Supporter now. Hopefully that shows up on my profile soon. Feels good to contribute. Still seems remarkably cheap for the education I have received from this Forum. Thank you, Todd for deciding to keep it open.
Happily paid $25. And it would be nice without Politics and Religions.

DennisFetters

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
582 Commander Elite
Total Flight Time
Stopped counting years ago after 5,000
I never did find the Gold Supporter link. I just sent my donation to Todd's Gmail address. Was that a mistake and it's lost out there on the Internet land?

MikeBoyette

Gold Member
Aircraft
Dominator
Total Flight Time
200+
I haven't flown my gyro in a dozen years. It's a nice single seat dominator that's collecting dust. Who knows, as my working life slows down I may find time to fly the gyro again. I do fly an RV9 that I'm a partner in but even find myself not flying that as much as I should.
Mine is collecting dust now as well. Life gets in the way of our fun. Hope you are doing well sir.

DennisFetters

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
582 Commander Elite
Total Flight Time
Stopped counting years ago after 5,000
Click on your profile

Click on your account

Click on account upgrades

Purchase upgrades

Thank you, found it! However, I already sent some money to Todd with his email a while ago. Is his email still [email protected] ?

If not, someone better tell him to be checking his old email.

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
Now that the Trump thread is dead I think the need for moderators is a moot point.

I liked that thread ... lots of good info from different sources ... mostly just 3 guys who ruined it by throwing gas on the fire ... and 2 of them were off-shore
Is it just my imagination, or are people actually posting a lot less now than before the recent contretemps?

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
Difference of opinion, minor disagreement.

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
"the quailty ratio has improved markedly"
I think ratios usually require some metrics. But quality is notoriously hard to measure, and de gustibus non est disputandum.
Actually, though, I was referring just to posts having strictly to do with gyroplanes. I never looked at the controversial thread(s).

Last edited:

GyrOZprey

Aussie in Kansas.
Aircraft
Butterfly Aurora N5560Z / Titanium Explorer N456TE & N488TE/ - trained in MTOsport 446QT/488FB
Total Flight Time
Nothing near the 2.5 pages of new-posts daily ...when I joined in 2010 (& for the next ~5 years)!
What people here enjoy the most is the creativity of builders ..... Jake's awesome creations - Denis's first Hornet, Stan's Super Helicycle & and all his upgrade mods ... Gabor's Behemoth evolution ...LOTs of builders, tinkerers ... fueling & inspiring patronage to this forum!

ALAS ... the age of home-builders is passing ...down to a few ... there just does not seem much inspiring content ...from New-gen-gyro fliers...mostly YT & FB videos!