On board with BenS 12-21-2013

Hello Ben and Tim
Nothing like buddies flying gyro's together, looks like you guys was having a great time.
Nice looking birds.
Keep the adventure going....
Doug S.

Doug, as you are well aware one of the great things about my new career path is the ability to meet and fly with new gyro buddies all over the country!

Great flick Tim, you can hear on my down wind turn the droop in rpm just prior to me setting up for final.

Thanks for making the movie! Couldn't see the naked people though;)

Tim,
It reminds me of this.
Don't listen to what people say, watch what they do.
You are doing it fantastic.

Attachments

• thu.jpg
    thu.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 0
Yesterday was good hovering weather. I hate it that my camera messed up. I was just hanging there waiting for Ben to come along. Would've looked neat on video. We're glad Ben's work brought him our way. We look forward to doing a lot more flying while he's here. If all the stars align properly he may get to attend Bensen Days 2014.

Hi, thanks for posting this. It looks like you have a nice ride, no stick shake at all that I can see on the video.

Thanks Barry

I've missed every flight so far but I will make the next one!

And, I've seen the nudist at the end of the runway; you ain't missin' much....

Ben, that is an amazing lack of stick shake.

Look forward to meeting you and flying with you, Bob and Tim.

Tommy

You know whenever a video of me flying makes its way to the internet, I always get comments about my lack of stick shake.
Ive flown other gyros and they're not as smooth, but I think one of the reasons my gyro flies as smooth as it does is I try to never disassemble the rotors.
I can't say for sure, I don't obsess over it. Maybe its a Sportcopter trait?

Ben , that sure does not look like good ol' open Yuma flying country. What are all those green things with leaves and wood trunks on them underneath you? I never saw those around Yuma. Have fun, and above all, both of you stay safe.

Scott Heger, Laguna Niguel,Ca N86SH