Oil filter funnel, 914 (912 too?)

schmoe90

Magni M-16 Sport Pilot
Aircraft
Magni M-16
Total Flight Time
>1000
I've just changed the oil and filter on my 914, and I used a Diesel Exhaust Fluid funnel (less than $2 on Amazon when I bought it - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RCNK8S9) with a tiny amount of cutting of the lip (and the eye to hang it on a hook.) It's large enough to hold the oil that I usually try and funnel out but usually dump all over the radiator, so I blocked the hole at the bottom with electrical tape (I'm going to do a better job of that plug at some point.

1000002727.jpg

Here is what I use. The flexible funnel comes in different lengths found on Amazon

Cyantor Flexible Draining Tool Funnel Flexible Oil Draining Funnel Tool, Foldable Flexible Free Oil Filter Reusable Drain Funnel Flexible Drain Tool, Moldable Funnel - Flexible Funnel for Oil Change​

Get a long one and form it to your needs.​

Here is what I use. The flexible funnel comes in different lengths found on Amazon

Cyantor Flexible Draining Tool Funnel Flexible Oil Draining Funnel Tool, Foldable Flexible Free Oil Filter Reusable Drain Funnel Flexible Drain Tool, Moldable Funnel - Flexible Funnel for Oil Change​

Get a long one and form it to your needs.​

Thanks Brent.

Amazon. Get mine tomorrow.

Jim