Oh, Jeff... Need your advice Bro!

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
There is a Rotax service bulletin for 915's to retorque the oil spray injectors but it does not apply by serial number to our engine.
I still make a logbook entry stating it does not apply by serial number??? Right?

JEFF TIPTON

Aircraft
Grumman AA5
Total Flight Time
Look at as if it were an AD note. There is no requirement to record an AD note that is applicable.

However; iI like to record them as not applicable in the listing so that the next person reviewing the books does not to spend tome reviewing a possible AD only to determine it is not applicable.

Later today I will send you copy of the book that I give our customers at the completion of the annual inspection. This book is not required but is intended to be left in the aircraft should be ramp checked as it has most of the needed information in case of a ramp check.

JEFF TIPTON

Aircraft
Grumman AA5
Total Flight Time
It is not something that is purchased but rather a item that I put together for our customers to keep in the aircraft in case of a ramp check.

See me your email by private message and I will send a copy of what I sent to John this morning.

I shows AD’s that are applicable, AD’s that have been complied with and when the recurring AD’s are next due.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Bro U-ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is exactly the example I needed.
With your permission, I will create a webpage on PRA's site, to enter and print the same book. I'm lazy and Need to now keep tach of two gyros.

Thank you so much for all you do for our community,
John

JEFF TIPTON

Aircraft
Grumman AA5
Total Flight Time
No problem

The advantage of the book. It can be kept with the aircraft and the logbooks safely at home.