OE-XAE Arrowcopter

Steve_UK

Aircraft
I'm not a pilot but have been lucky enough to fly in Mi-24 Hind, Mi-2, Mi-17, Lynx HAS3, Gliders, GA
Hi

Arrowcopter AC20 OE-XAE construction number 025 was cancelled form the Austrian register in November 2013.

Can anybody tell us what has become of this particular machine - maybe exported outside of Austria , maybe damaged ?

All news welcomed.

Steve

Interesting - it was in the UK in August 2013 - arriving by delux lorry at Rochester.

30 days or...? It certainly complies with section T

Hi Leigh - Yes I am wondering if it is "in the process" right now

AC 20 at EDTF......

AC 20 at EDTF......

…and back on 19th of October in Freiburg, Germany.:D

At that weekend there was the official opening of the new hangar of Dynamic Spirit, my local gyro and microlight school. They are operating at least 3-4 MTO Sports, one Calidus and one Cavalon. Microlights are a Breezer B 400, a Comco Ikarus C 42 C and they are adding two more next February: An Aeroprakt A22 L2 and a TL Ultralight 3000 Sirius. ;)

Somewhere at ytube is a video where Jan Harlfinger, the CEO of Dynamic Spirit, is sitting in a volocopter as well. Expect more, haha! Actually they are now licenced and certified service partner of AutoGyro.

http://dynamicspirit.de/flugschule.html

Back to topic. Since October they are the one and only representative of Arrowcopter in Germany as well. So my guess is that OE-XAE is already flying with a german registration as demonstrator and school machine. But I have to check that first. May be before Christmas. :)

At that weekend they offered 20 min. flights in their gyros for 48 € and 88 € in the AC 20. Extremely busy, there have never been less than 3 Gyros in the air. :drum:

Here are a few pictures of OE-XAE, enjoy: :rapture:

.......more to come :director:

...continued...

...continued...

It was a hot day :drama:

Nice atmosphere :yo:

Wonderfull rotorhead

...and the next batch will follow :typing:

....still more...

....still more...

The postion lights and the strobes are LED. The strobes are blinking in red/ white and blue.

Front wheel with kevlar

The prop is really impressive

Back to flying :yo:

....still not finished :tape:

....thats the last one...

....thats the last one...

Looking at me? :lol:

Hope, you enjoyed it. Chris, have you been the pilot? White polo shirt? :lol: