October Meeting

dragonflyerthom

Platinum Member
Aircraft
RAF 2000 GTX SE
Total Flight Time
183FW 132Gyro
Hi Guys

Just a reminder that there will be a fly in and meeting October 10th at Petit Jean Mountain Airport. Please try to be there around 9 AM. I look forward to seeing you there. Bring your projects, Gyros and anything else that may be interesting.

Hoo-yah!

Hoo-yah!

OK, race fans - this should be a good event: The weather is going to be PERFECT, the location is awesome, and we should have a good time!

I'll be there! Tom - let me know what you want me to bring. The Chapter Funds are at about $117.00, and we will need to either re-up on dues, or make it a pony up event.

How about chili and dogs? I will bring my wife's famous chili, and Gorbie the boxer. If I get my trailer ready by then, I'll bring the Jungle Gym. I just painted the engine case last night, and will assemble it this week.

Man, oh man...... Hope I will have it running by the time I get up to Petit Jean!

Hope to see you all there!

Just wondering what you guys have planed for the Fly-in? Is everyone welcome? I live in SE OK. It is about 140 miles for me but thought about going.
I sent a email to the head of the AR chapter buy haven"t heard from him yet. Harry

Ooops

Am I bad?

It will be that Saturday. Guess I'm getting old. Everyone is welcome. Spencer I have 30 Dollars that was paid on the Magnolia fly in. Your menu sounds great.

Thom: I will be there if I get caught up.....:drum:

Have a good fly-in!

Stan

Ooops

Am I bad?

It will be that Saturday. Guess I'm getting old. Everyone is welcome. Spencer I have 30 Dollars that was paid on the Magnolia fly in. Your menu sounds great.

Thom,
Do you have a link to the airport and the camping areas? Can you stay with your gyro? What is it like for someone traveling up on Friday and flying Saturday? It is 400 miles from here. So I would have 8 hrs of driving.

Thom,
Do you have a link to the airport and the camping areas? Can you stay with your gyro? What is it like for someone traveling up on Friday and flying Saturday? It is 400 miles from here. So I would have 8 hrs of driving.

Hi Mark

Here is the link for the camping area.
http://www.petitjeanstatepark.com/camping/

The area we will be flying at is at the other end of the airport. There is a hanger there with facilities, hangers etc. You can come up and ty down your gyro in front.

The most recent information is that there will be about 125 people there. The area PPCs will be there also. There will be slow flyers in the air all day long. So bring youselves and enjoy watching, flying, and just a great bunch of guys.

Post some pictures!!! I sure missed not going to this event. I heard it was special. Did G H fly his Mac???

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I guess this chapter has been abandoned, sorry no one has responded to your request, but anyway GH was there . . . :flame: