Now I am "old"....

Aussie_Paul

A reforming stirrer!!!!!
Aircraft
None at the moment.
Total Flight Time
Since 1982 Gyro 5000+ mostly instructing, and approx. 200 fixed wing in the late 1960s.
Well, today qualifies me as an old aged pensioner here in Oz. 65 years old!!! Almost 7 years ago it did not look like I would make it to today, as well as a heart attack last August!!!!

Aussie Paul. :)

Glad you are still here Paul,

You know you are getting old when, as you bend over to pick something up, you need to repeat that 3 times to finally get to it, and once you've made it you wonder what else you can do while you're down there.
And then you need to rest to make the same journey in reverse but with gravity acting on the knees so that you have to use leverage (obtainable from chairs, curtains, tv stands, putting pressure on the cat, etc.) to complete the trip!

That's why I like flying..,you get wheels up, and float down, and the duration is the only time nothing seems to hurt.
And I'm going to live to be a 110 !:D

Cheers mate, hope this didn't offend, RM.

Well, today qualifies me as an old aged pensioner here in Oz. 65 years old!!! Almost 7 years ago it did not look like I would make it to today, as well as a heart attack last August!!!!

Aussie Paul. :)

Stay the course Paul! I was looking at 65 in the rear view mirror a long time ago. Even after a mild stroke....it just gets better! When ya get into ya "dotage" you can do things that would otherwise get you frowned upon (at the very least!). Old age isn't so much of a state as it is a prize!