November Meeting (Helicopter Training)

GyroDoug

Just a quick note to let everyone know what we are going to be doing for our November meeting. We will have a quick 10 minute buisness meeting to take care of a few business items and then we will be taking a short fieldtrip to a Helicopter School - "Utah Helicopters" (located on the Spanish Fork Airport) to learn more about what it takes to get your Helicopter rating. This will be a fun activity and if we are lucky we may be able to talk them into giving us some free demo time in the Simulator. Then we can all see just how good we really are. I remember my first time and it was kind of scary. I was glad it was only a simulator or it would have been a rough landing. Anyway, it's going to be fun. Hope you can join us. Newsletters should be coming out soon so keep a watch out for them and if you haven't been to our new website lately, check it out. ("utahrotorcraft.org") It is really becoming the premier website for Rotorcraft activity in the West.

GyroDoug

Just a quick reminder of our meeting today at 10 AM. There will be a business meeting first and it will take more than 10 minutes as there are lots of exciting things in progress that we need to discuss. But when it's over, we're still headed over to Utah Helicopter Flight Academy for a tour and presentation on what it takes to fly Helicopters. You won't want to miss this months meeting. See you there!!