November 2009 Meeting

dragonflyerthom

Platinum Member
Aircraft
RAF 2000 GTX SE
Total Flight Time
183FW 132Gyro
There has been some interest in a Nov ember Fly in at Petit Jean Mountain. If you would like to attend one there please PM me. or Call my cell number at well I will give it to you if you pm me.:typing:

Sure thing!

Sure thing!

There has been some interest in a Nov ember Fly in at Petit Jean Mountain. If you would like to attend one there please PM me. or Call my cell number at well I will give it to you if you pm me.:typing:

Thom,
Walt and I flew to PG today. The clouds were right at the top o the mountain, so we had to fly to the East and come in that way. Fun! No winds. No people, except campers across the lake. We're game to meet you for a fly in.:peace:
Jim

I'd love to DRIVE out there, as I have no aircraft right now... lol. But I'd jump at the opporotunity to put some faces behind screen names.

Last edited:
Looks like the 14th of November will be our flying date there at Petit Jean Mountain airport. We will have the aircamping area at the end of the airport. Bring your projects, appetites, and warm bodies. It should be a great day for everyone. See you there.

Looks like the 14th of November will be our flying date there at Petit Jean Mountain airport. We will have the aircamping area at the end of the airport. Bring your projects, appetites, and warm bodies. It should be a great day for everyone. See you there.

just a bump to keep this date fresh.