Not sure how to take this...

Just laugh (it is pretty rediculous)

Just laugh (it is pretty rediculous)

I suggest you just laugh, What good would feeling offended do. It's just one persons spin on the circumstances. If I got offended every time someone saw things differently than I do, I would be a very unhappy person.

Sheldon,

Those propaganda mongers blaming us in the US will get theirs.

The bottom line is Mexico just needs to build a fence on the border if they don't like our guns.

Hum, haven't I heard that saying somewhere about us if we don't want their dope or illegal aliens coming here?

Those narrow minded american tree huggers siding with Mexico should be tried for treason and hung by the neck till dead.

Every time a Clinton or Pelosi bend over to take it up the rear from a mexican all it does is show the rest of the world how low and weak we have become as a nation.

No wonder we have to buy our friends overseas that sooner or later turn on us.

We have been begging for a secure border fence since 9/11 that would have curtailed most if not all of this type corruption.

Now it backfires, falls in their laps and they have the nerve to blame us, the american public.

The mexican government and our government stood back all this time and let it happen.

They(the two governments) know what they are doing but this time the public is not buying the propaganda.

We the people have learned a lot from watching how the 9/11 events unfolded that left us in disbelief.

This time the law abiding gun owners of America have seen how our own government operate, use this oppertunity to try and regulate further and turn against it's own people and our constitution.

If they want to represent Mexico, I say send them to mexico or try them here for treason.

That blood is on their hands, not ours so not for one minute should you feel bad!

Last edited:
Maybe if the killing gets high enough, there won't be anyone left to grow, process, transport, and distribute that crap. Send more!

I laughed! Liberals will always try to blame someone else.

I am sure that NO guns ever cross the southern border. Hmmm.

remember: SPOONS made Rosie O'Donnell fat!!

Carl, I am saddend that you feel people should be killed because of "that crap".

I believe his referral is to the Drug lords and their minions.... :wave:

Like any self serving parasite if given enough room they will kill each other off if given the opportunity or tools. If some gun that have been stolen from US helps to kill them off the then too bad. :violin:

The FBI has no real data on just how many guns have come from the US due to the fact that the Mexican government will not release the serial numbers on the weapons so we can do trace data. But a few of the weapons did indeed come from the US..... Military that is, it seems we sold the Mexican government a bunch of M-16, SAW, and M-2 .50's and guess what, they were either stolen from or sold to the gangs....:flame:

For a great many years the Mexican government has turned a blind eye to the crime bosses goings and comings because they brought gringo money into their economy and now they are paying the price for this arrogance. :wacko:

While it is bad some innocents are caught in the cross fire, when you figure out just how many are really involved in the drug trade down there that number is very low, so just as in any war there will be collateral dammage... :painkiller:

For now the stupid US tourist needs to take heed and stay the heck out of that country until they remedy the situation lest they get caught up in the crime war, so keep your kids out of there and let them go to Florida for spring break instead!!!:sad:

Last edited:
SPOONS made Rosie O'Donnell fat!! IF THEY OUTLAW SPOONS ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE SPOONS

Since when is it the USA's problem??
Why do we always make it our problem when something hickups in the world??
I have a great idea.. why don't we all watch out for our own neighbourhood and let the rest of the world watch over theirs. If you haven't noticed, while we're all soggy eyed and crying over some gang banger who's dead in the streets of Mexico, some pervert is driving down the road with one of our kids and there's not one Mexican who gives a rats a$$......

How about five free guns for every bonafide pervert's nut sack you bring in a bucket. That will balance things out..

Lee, I don't fu@kin care at all that drug lords are coppin bullets in Mexico..
Do you think these people are smuggling in a bit of weed??? Get real, there's no money in weed and they're bringin in methamphetamine, heroin and cocaine.. Someday their deeds will be knocking at your children's door, then we'll see how 'in love' you are with these people.

Dry your freaking eyes you moron... What a weird and twisted world we live in today..

Tex, My eye's haven't dried since I lost my daughter to a heroin overdose.
She chose to try it. Just because there is a supply, it does not create users.
I am not in love with "these people". I once had it in me to cap'em all myself.
They are "doing their job". If tobacco were illegal in the U.S., they would be killing each other for that trade also. Would that be Okay?
I agree with you on the perverts nut sack, except I would offer ten guns.
I think there should be a loaded pistol in every home.
I am not sorry nor soggy eyed for the gang banger in the street, but for the innocents in the crossfire, and their families, yes.

As long as there is a demand for illicit drugs, there will be a supply, given the high demand for illicit drugs in the United States 60 percent of the world’s total..! The chicken or the egg..? Guns never fixed any problem, Singapore doesn’t have quasi any drug users nor suppliers , 1onz and you hang by the neck ,hang 30 million Americans and the supply will end and guns will become obsolete in Mejico, then one must remember, this American boy having scratched a car was sentenced to get 6 cane on this po-po in Sigapore, the US government strongly protested the kid got 3 canes instead.

raton

War on drugs is not a real war

War on drugs is not a real war

For a great many years the Mexican government has turned a blind eye to the crime bosses goings and comings because they brought gringo money into their economy and now they are paying the price for this arrogance. :wacko:

There is a long list of governments who turn a blind eye to drug growing and exporting. The reason in every case is the same.... because if they eliminate the problem they eliminate the Billions in subsidies to fight the (losing) "war" on drugs. I was personally shown part of a US helo shot down by the Karen in Burma. The Karen have been fighting for their freedom from the killing fields and Marxist totalitarian government for decades. They are being fought against with US supplied equipment and $.... because they are blamed for the opium trade. Hogwash.

The answer to staunching drug importations is simpler that one would think. Rather than letting the Shining Path, FARC, us Mafia(s) and the true coalition and axis of evil reap the billions in profits from controlling the growing regions, distribution and sales.... or sending in helos with paraquat or soldiers to burn the random processing shak in the jungle.... look at the underlying motivation of the growers.... these are traditional practices in most cases. These are simple peasants who only want to put food on the table and are growing what has been grown by them their fathers and grandfathers before them. Jst sen in representatives at harvest time. Ask what the rebels are paying, dump a bag of money down and stand there until the crop is burned by the farmer before the reps eyes.

End of supply.

That people still go to prison for weed is an aberration and abomination IMO.

(gee what happened to the no politics!?):lalala:

There is a long list of governments who turn a blind eye to drug growing and exporting. The reason in every case is the same.... because if they eliminate the problem they eliminate the Billions in subsidies to fight the (losing) "war" on drugs.
Yep, and they would lose the zillions in under-the table pay offs! Few people realize just how big the drug business is. It is the biggest industry on earth. Bigger than automotive, bigger than defense. The "wars" are over markets and market share. The police are used as stratigic force by whichever cartel pays off the right honchos. Here in the carribean DEA agents are the biggest importers and traffickers. It is estimated here that for every $10 in circulation, $3 are drugs. And every politico is on the take with his hand out.
That is one of the biggest parts of the problem, that much money corrupts a lot of people.

Tex,

I don't know you but I like the way you think!

For three guns all you have to do is point out a child molester and I'll bring you his nutsack in a bucket, on a stick or however you can imagine you could want them.

Hell for three AR15's I'll gift wrap em in Santa Clause and Rudolph Raindeer paper with a red bow on top.

I personally have no problems dismembering a person that goes after our kids for his own pleasure.

Back in the old days it's how it was handled and it never had a chance to get in the media.

Oh how things were simple back then.

Those mexican gangs already have their firearm stockpiles and a ban would only hinder us law abiding Americans.

Hillary and that bunch has always had this disarm america agenda.

Make drugs legal! End of the problem . . .
But Politicians and Police will not like that, they will fight all the way to the bank.
Since the 70´s most govt and military are involved in drug trade.
Read the small new on the papers:
"At this moment, the US Govt, will not interfere with the poppy crops in Afganisthan because that may destabilize the country!" Say what?
The top drugs are Govts property, you dont get to deal with it, low level dealers do marijuana. Israel is the biggest producer and distrib of modern sintetic drugs, namely Ecstasy.
Alchool and tobacco are still the killers by far.
Remember:
The first drug is given to you by Mommy!
The second by Daddy! (and maybe third)
The first fun drug is given to you by your best friend . . .
How can one break free from this picture?
Free home grown marijuana is way cheap . . .no dealers necessary!
Death penalty for all chemical stuff sold illegaly. end of story
Heron

Make drugs legal! End of the problem . . .
But Politicians and Police will not like that, they will fight all the way to the bank.
Since the 70´s most govt and military are involved in drug trade.
Read the small new on the papers:
"At this moment, the US Govt, will not interfere with the poppy crops in Afganisthan because that may destabilize the country!" Say what?
The top drugs are Govts property, you dont get to deal with it, low level dealers do marijuana. Israel is the biggest producer and distrib of modern sintetic drugs, namely Ecstasy.
Alchool and tobacco are still the killers by far.
Remember:
The first drug is given to you by Mommy!
The second by Daddy! (and maybe third)
The first fun drug is given to you by your best friend . . .
How can one break free from this picture?
Free home grown marijuana is way cheap . . .no dealers necessary!
Death penalty for all chemical stuff sold illegaly. end of story
Heron

Yeah!!! and I'll have a fat wreakin bag of whatever it is he's smokin' thanks. :hippie::rapture:
I agree the weed should be on the grocery store shelves and the hard drugs should have some sort of very very stiff penalty attached, but unfortunately none of them do these days.

In all of my years I have never seen anyone suffer "pot violence".. Unless they ate bad chicken or something (couldn't help myself :tape: ) .... I have seen people go right off on meth and other hard drugs.

My fortune is that I've always steered clear of all drugs (except one vacation to Jamaica and I tried some "creeper weed".. Wow.. never again..)
Violence erupted and I devoured bags of chips and anything else snacky that was within arms reach.. Thank goodness there were no dolphins hanging around the beach.. :twitch::suspicious:

I am still of the opinion only pizz-weak people take drugs, personally never had the urge to drink, smoke or take weeds, Fell sorry for the dumb addicts
raton

Raton,

We had some cattle that found a weed patch and those things went crazy.

For some reason the cows only ate the tops outta the guys weed crop and he was real angry at us.

For a whole week we couldn't get the cows to move anywhere.

The cows just stood there with smiles on their faces and even the ole arnery bull let my son pet him.

Weed makes people relax and be more diplomatic.

I don't do weed but I can tell you people that do are more passive.

I used to work security at a local tavern and never did I have to break up a fight.

Weed beats political Greed any day!!!!!!!!!!!!!