Not SO!

Steve McGowan

Gold Member
I had a call this week-end and the fellow was wondering why I had quit instructing in gyro's,, He said he was told due to my flying an R-44 now..

The Robie is onehellofamachine, truthful enuff..and I was instructing in Robies long before I was in gyro's,,

However you can be assured that I'll quit The Black or Sparrow Chicken, when I can't pass a medical or quit breathin..

Which ever comes first!!

Yall Be Safe.................Steve

Way to go Steve,thanks for setting the record straight. We need you too much for you to quit.

Yeah for sure, glad you are still Training. I bet you are having fun with that 44.

keep up the good work and fly safe.

R44

R44

I went down to Perth this is in the UK.. to fly the
(Red Thing).....but the fog was terrible it lasted 2 days..so I walked around the hangar..here is a couple of pics..thought you guys would like!

G.

LAA.PRA.BRA....:plane:...and I am still on the ground

Attachments

• CRIM0267.jpg
    CRIM0267.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 0
  • CRIM0272.jpg
    CRIM0272.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 0
  • CRIM0275.jpg
    CRIM0275.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 0
Hmm..I don't recall ever being asked to breathe during a medical....always assumed it was more or less optional where the FAA was concerned.

Hmm..I don't recall ever being asked to breathe during a medical....always assumed it was more or less optional where the FAA was concerned.

Now Thats Funny, I Don't Care Who You Are !!!!

I had a call this week-end and the fellow was wondering why I had quit instructing in gyro's,, He said he was told due to my flying an R-44 now..

The Robie is onehellofamachine, truthful enuff..and I was instructing in Robies long before I was in gyro's,,

However you can be assured that I'll quit The Black or Sparrow Chicken, when I can't pass a medical or quit breathin..

Which ever comes first!!

Yall Be Safe.................Steve

Thats great news for me.... Thanks Steve.
Ill be seeing you soon...