not enclosed TS

Cool! Thanks for posting the pictures!

You should have the frame parts scanned into a CAD-CAM file while you have it apart.

That will allow you and other Twinstarr owners to make replacement parts. Also, if it turns out Woody does not end up finally producing Twinstarr kits you will have the data needed to do so.

If you don’t know someone who can do this let me know and I can put you in touch.

Are the parts pre-painted?

What color is your body?

Please keep posting your progress!

The higher resolution the images the better. In fact If you have pictures too large to post and would be willing to email them to me I would gladly compile them into a CD to burn and distribute to all current Twinstarr owners.

You are going to have one heck of a great machine a truely brand-new Twinstarr!

Do you have an engine yet?

Last edited:
It was painted just to keep the rust off it for the 6 years in storage. I will scuff it and re paint it white again. I also scratch it up putting the body on and off to fit it. The body is not painted yet, it will be white with red. Still need to find a motor for it.

This frame is not hard to copy. I would only need to pull the body off it do it. The twin tail makes it harder to put together than it would be if it had one tail centered and behind the prop.

Was there a serial number assigned by Don to this kit?

Cool Brent It looks real good. Will you have it finished by Bensen days?

Is this Twinstarr #21?

I know but I am at work. I will look after 1700 hours. I hope to have a Rotax 912 for it soon. I am putting the skin on the rudder this weekend. I will post pics next week. I am still thinking about putting a seat tank in and not the tank that came with the kit. This will move 100 pound of gas up the VCG about 18".

Thanks!

I will update the web page.

Brent tell us about the other gyros in the background.

Tim, I know of another Twinstarr out there. Maybe he will speek up. I think he is in Iraq right now.

Scott the big one is the one the powerfin got hurt on and has the rotax 670. The other one is not mine. I am going to make a tail for it.

Tim, I know of another Twinstarr out there. Maybe he will speek up. I think he is in Iraq right now.

Thanks Brent!

We have Seven Twinstarrs unaccounted for that would take us down to six.

Woody probably knows of several of these we don't have listed.

If you know the serial number, n-number or anything I can use please email me or post.

Thanks!

Just FYI

Twinstarrs 6,7,12,13,17,19,20 are unaccounted for.

We don't know Chucks number yet. (needs to check frame)

20 is suspected to be an unfinished kit.

We have 2 contenders for Twinstarr #8

Brent B., If you don`t use your stock tank I will buy it from you if it is the tranparent plastic.

I know but I am at work. I will look after 1700 hours. I hope to have a Rotax 912 for it soon. I am putting the skin on the rudder this weekend. I will post pics next week. I am still thinking about putting a seat tank in and not the tank that came with the kit. This will move 100 pound of gas up the VCG about 18".
Brent, do you have a made-up set of plans for the stab and rudder parts? I need to rebuild mine over the winter, 'cause I goofed up the original rudders on my machine, and my repair job looks crappy.

Thanks, =Ed=