Norman Surplus and James Ketchal. Gyros around the world by two Brits.

AirCommandPilot

Just a fledgeling
Aircraft
Air Command Elite #003
Total Flight Time
I sent a message through the facebook page.

I finally got ahold of Eddie Gould. He's handling the logistics of Norman's flights. He said he's going to stop in Taylor, TX and wait for the weather to clear before continuing. He said he would contact me when they find out more info.

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
I’m in touch with them. They are going into Montgomery.
Rob
Rob did you ask what day they would like to present there seminar. I will need to bump someone and need to print the schedule. Bobby Munroe, I'll try that email thank you for posting!

Kevin_Richey

Yamaha gyro...Oregon, USA
Aircraft
Sport Copter gyroplane
Total Flight Time
300+ gyroplane, 11 tail-dragger airplane, 1.5 powered parachute
I would think for them to predict exactly when they'll be passing through the little airport out in the corn & soybean fields of NW Indiana is impossible, due to weather conditions. Where to spend each night from now up until then for themselves & and safe lodgings for their chariots added on top of that even more of a headache. Fatigue also rears it's head, demanding it's due. I think the PRA will be lucky enough for them to be @ Mentone during the convention @ all.

Maybe explain to all presenters of the possibility of being rescheduled from their time slot in the possible event of the duo arriving during that week, and ask for their understanding if they have the time & energy to give a formal presentation. I vote for printing the schedule as you have it now, and emphasize the two record setters arriving during Mentone.