No Music Needed

Tina

Total Flight Time
400+ FW 100+ GYRO
Dave and I went to El Mirage this last weekend and I got to watch him fly his KB-2 and took some video of it.

I had a great time visiting with people at the lake and just being at one of the most beautiful places in the high desert.

I also seen Marion out at the lake and we had a nice exchange. I also heard some disturbing news about Teddy, that on the last Chapter One meeting someone beat him up. This was told to us by the Caretaker of Moe's Ranch. Teddy you will have to chime in here and tell us what happened? Hope you are OK.

Here is the video I took of this last weekend of Dave flying. I was going to put music to the video but decided not to so you can hear the beautiful sound of the Mac and those rotor blades.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtk-fsqds0M

I also heard some disturbing news about Teddy, that on the last Chapter One meeting someone beat him up. This was told to us by the Caretaker of Moe's Ranch. Teddy you will have to chime in here and tell us what happened? Hope you are OK.

Does anyone know how Teddy is?
This makes me wonder who the hell would beat up a 60 year old man.

Tina.
I was at the last Chapter 1 meeting and must have missed the violence. Last I saw everyone was walking through the hangers with Teddy & Maion to look for a new home for her Gyro. The meeting was fun and the adventure through the hangers was as I said, an adventure. I hope nothing happened after I left, but I never saw anything but good stuff at the meeting. There was a rumor that you and Dave would be there flying, sorry I missed you.

Brandon is correct-it was just a chapter meeting.

Brandon is correct-it was just a chapter meeting.

A vicious lie has been started about Teddy getting beat up at the last chapter meeting... It didn't happen ! Imagine how surprised we, who were at the meeting ,were to read such nonsense on the forum .

The chapter meeting was just that, a meeting with the usual chapter business discussed.

After the meeting, as Brandon said, several of us , Teddy included , looked at various hangars on Moe's place . Then Brandon left and the rest of us went on our various ways.

At this writing, Teddy is well and healthy and is at his property building beams for the roof of his new hangar.
Marion

A vicious lie has been started about Teddy getting beat up at the last chapter meeting... It didn't happen ! Imagine how surprised we, who were at the meeting ,were to read such nonsense on the forum .

Glad to hear Teddy is Okay

I Don't think I would call a little misinformation a vicious lie.:suspicious:

LOW & SLOW and a CLOUD of DUST! LOVE IT!

Tina.
I was at the last Chapter 1 meeting and must have missed the violence. Last I saw everyone was walking through the hangers with Teddy & Maion to look for a new home for her Gyro. The meeting was fun and the adventure through the hangers was as I said, an adventure. I hope nothing happened after I left, but I never saw anything but good stuff at the meeting. There was a rumor that you and Dave would be there flying, sorry I missed you.

Hi Brandon I finally heard from Teddy that nothing happened to him at the meeting, that the story of him getting beat up was just made up from this Caretaker at Moe's Ranch. Teddy told me this guy makes up stories all the time.

Nice video! I have to agree the Mac makes its own music.

Glad to hear Teddy is Okay

I Don't think I would call a little misinformation a vicious lie.:suspicious:

Hi Roger
Just get back from the desert and read this thread .
Thank You for your concern, I am OK. Really ,nothing was happen to me.
I am to good person to be beat up by some one. To bad some one spread the RUMOR thinking it is funny
Teddy
:)

Teddy is a nice guy and I was upset to hear of the lie also. I am glad it was just a lie take care Teddy.

Hey Teddy, glad you are ok. You need to talk to your buddy out at El Mirage.