new

PanamaPaul

Aircraft
2 trikes,
Total Flight Time
200 +
Hi everyone, from Panama,
I have gotten very interested in your group for many reasons, first when I read the thread on the Yamaha 120 hp, I just finished a Suzuki 1300 project on a Nothwing Trike, very rewarding, an a blast to fly, I have always looked for alternative motors for Rotax.
I have been around Motorcycles all my life as a professional and a fun rider, an have seen lots of engine development in the last 30 yrs, but not enough for the ultralight community. That said--------
I am going to travel to the Benson Days in April, in hope of learning as much as possible about Giros, and would like to do a build, and put the Yamaha in it, so fare have located a nice Sport Copter, old but never flown, for a very reasonable price, and have a few possibles on motors, have spoke to Racer---Todd a few times, he has done some great work, for the sport, etc.
Hope to meet some of you at Benson Days.

Regards, Paul Donohoe:yo:

RFD will be at Bensen Days with a 150hp Yamaha Conversion Ernie built, but you likely can't purchase the conversion kit or parts.

Ron Awad (Gyroron here) is coming down to Bensen Days with one of Todd's 120hp conversion kits on an RFD Dominator.

I am bringing the latest Yamaha gyrocopter conversion to Bensen Days for demonstration, and I am selling any stage of a Yamaha Genesis Extreme 4 150hp conversion kit, from just a redrive adapter all the way up to a completed Gyro of your choice - your decision on how much work you want me to do for you and how much you want to do for yourself.

I doubt any Sport Copter Yamahas will make it to Bensen Days, they are too far away.

And welcome to the RotaryForum" Gyrocopters rule :)

Attachments

• 2042-4x6.jpg
    2042-4x6.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
What do you figure a bolt-on complete engine would cost?, N W A

I have a friend with a MTO Gyro in Bocas Del Toro