New York City

CLS447

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Air Command 503 & Air Command SxS /EJ2.5
Total Flight Time
Aprox 400 gyro
If I or we lived in NYC........I wonder what we would be doing today ? What would you think that you would do ?

Rent a plane and fly over the river, city, and statute of liberty.
Take the New York water taxi tour stopping at the Statue of Liberty and Ellis.
Go to Bronx little Italy, Harlem, Empire State building, and New York hall of science and a tour called "The Ride". That's a lot to do in one day and there is so much more.

Last edited:
All_In;n1123589 said:
Rent a plane and fly over the river, city, and statute of liberty.
Take the New York water taxi tour stopping at the Statue of Liberty and Ellis.
Go to Bronx little Italy, Harlem, Empire State building, and New York hall of science and a tour called "The Ride". That's a lot to do in one day and there is so much more.

How many times can you do that ? I did some of that from here. ( rent plane & fly up the Hudson ). That is tourist stuff...I said "if you live there" . EVERYDAY !!!

I guess I could fire up the Harley & cruise around town ?

JEFF TIPTON;n1123584 said:
Not looking for Picante sauce!

You probably would not have to go too far for that !

I'd head over to the 'Carnegie Deli' for lunch. Then walk up to Central Park and sit on a bench, watching the world go by. Then ride over to the 'Metropolitan Museum of Art', to see Rogin's Statuary again. Find a play matinee on 42nd street. Then find an out-of-the-way Chinese restaurant for dinner. Then back to the apartment to sleep. The next day I'd ride the bus downtown to Tinker's paradise, maybe find some surplus gyro parts. Then head out to the Statue of Liberty. Because, you see, no one who lives in New York goes there, till the week they leave.

Then I'd move out to Michigan, bag and baggage, because I hate living in the city, especially New York. Been there.

I love the hustle & bustle on Sunday morn......

Attachments

• IM000440.JPG
    IM000440.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 0
CLS447;n1123595 said:
How many times can you do that ? I did some of that from here. ( rent plane & fly up the Hudson ). That is tourist stuff...I said "if you live there" . EVERYDAY !!!

I guess I could fire up the Harley & cruise around town ?
I missed the live there!
You mean all year during the Winter and summer too???? No... nice place to visit in early spring and fall.

reddude21;n1125013 said:
I'd probably hang out and jog at the Central Park.

Yeah.....me too ! Maybe just a tree to hang myself from !