750+hrs and climbing
:director: Hello everyone,

I have purchased the rights to:

http://www.TwinstarrAviators.com

and

http://www.TwinstarrPilots.com

They point to the same web page.:yo:

If you have a few moments please visit this web page.:typing:

I am open and looking for all comments, corrections, information and submissions.:help:

Thanks!!

I will be sending some more data. also where is the serial nu,ber?
chuckP

I set your serial number to 001 which is how your FAA record displays it.

Did you have another serial number?

Awesome site Tim.
I can't wait for the Twinstarr project to be reborn.
If you or Brent need any help, just let me know... very excited about the possibilities.

Thanks guys!!

I will be adding more pictures tonight and through the week.

Awesome site Tim.
I can't wait for the Twinstarr project to be reborn.
If you or Brent need any help, just let me know... very excited about the possibilities.

Thanks Jim!

We can use all the help.

As soon as I hear anything I will put you in touch.

Right now there seem to be 2 camps trying to solve the problem.

Camp one still has hope in Woody. Brent Drake has sent an email and posted a request for Woody in hopes of making a deal to bring the jigs to the US and begin US production whilst Woody continues working on this TwinstarrLite.

Camp two does not think Woody is going to come up with anything sighting : the 6 years wait with no production, no webpage, no parts. Woody stated in a 2003 PRA article that the "two versions could be taken into production almost instantly" In a 2005 Rotorcraft Manufacturers edition he states that production will begin in 2006 and in this very forum months ago he stated that the web page will be up soon and recanted past promises by saying he is not going to start production until he has down-payment for a number of machines.

So Camp two plans on "reverse-engineering" the twinstarr which could take months to complete but at least they are getting something done and are making progress.

Personally, I hope camp one comes through as the original jigs would be great and would make everyone happy and quickly allow new Twinstarrs to be produced.:hippie:

However, the forum logs show Woody has logged on since Brent's post and yet no reply at all.:phone:

I am not much of an optimist and I know few people would lay out a down-payment for an aircraft with the record Woody has shown so far.

Unfortunately, it looks like our best bet for new Twinstarrs is camp two.

I has asked woddy years ago what he wanted from me to become a dealer hear in the USA. He has yet to give me details. I still think a twinstarr frame with a Mangi type tail will work best.