New Website, Raffle Tickets, etc

Sv.grainne

Aircraft
Aviomania, G1sB Genesis
Jim:

Would you resend the screen shots you sent earlier? We were to far off topic on the old thread. Want to get this going again.

Bobby

PRA Receipt:​

Payment Receipt​

for your payment to Popular Rotorcraft Association​

Amount:$62.00
Date:November 3, 2022
Invoice:350
Transaction:93D912058F123824D
Paid toPopular Rotorcraft Association
Billed to
James Mayfield

PayPal Receipt
Hello, James Mayfield
PayPal
You sent a payment of $55.00 USD to Popular Rotorcraft Association and saved $7.00 USD off your $62.00 USD purchase.
It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Transaction ID
9F3445984A7149706
Transaction date
Nov 3, 2022 08:53:14 GMT-07:00
Merchant
Popular Rotorcraft Association
[email protected]
423-479-8460
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmount
Membership with PSF$62.00 USD1$62.00 USD
Subtotal$62.00 USD
Special Offer-$7.00 USD
Total$55.00 USD
Payment$55.00 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *PRA WEB"
Payment sent to [email protected]
Payment sent from [email protected]
Funding Sources Used (Total)
Visa x-2511$55.00 USD
Issues with this transaction?
You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.
PayPal

Help & Contact | Security | Apps
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
LinkedIn
PayPal is committed to preventing fraudulent emails. Emails from PayPal will always contain your full name. Learn to identify phishing
Please don't reply to this email. To get in touch with us, click Help & Contact.
PayPal Customer Service can be reached at 888-221-1161.
Not sure why you received this email? Learn more

Copyright © 1999-2022 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
PayPal RT000016:en_US(en-US):1.3.0:565c3eaf3c248
ts

Thank you, found a couple of minor glitches on the PayPal side (nothing that will impact you) that I am working on.

Bobby

@Sv.grainne
I just tried to buy $100 worth of raffle tickets, but PayPal was a no go.
Ever since I cancelled my account with them because I ain't woke, or stupid enough to agree to their TOS.
If you have another way to pay, I have $160 for a new member signup and 6 tickets for the raffle.
If not,..........
well, I tried.

@Sv.grainne
I just tried to buy $100 worth of raffle tickets, but PayPal was a no go.
Ever since I cancelled my account with them because I ain't woke, or stupid enough to agree to their TOS.
If you have another way to pay, I have $160 for a new member signup and 6 tickets for the raffle.
If not,..........
well, I tried.
You don't need PayPal to pay. You can continue and select the credit card option.

Bobby

Screen shots for Credit Card Payment - no agreement!

View attachment 1156437

View attachment 1156435

View attachment 1156436

Any questions let me know.

Bobby
OK - I clicked through trying to do a credit card without joining PayPal and my screenshot showed you what I saw, but I was doing it specifically on the raffle ticket purchase. I just did it again with membership and saw the same thing (that is, requiring agreement with their user agreement), so I'm curious how you arrived at what you're showing.

Clear your browser cache and try it again.
OK - I clicked through trying to do a credit card without joining PayPal and my screenshot showed you what I saw, but I was doing it specifically on the raffle ticket purchase. I just did it again with membership and saw the same thing (that is, requiring agreement with their user agreement), so I'm curious how you arrived at what you're showing.
Both memberships and raffle tickets directly from the website.

If the save info & create button is moved to the right you will see the user agreement because you are about to create a PayPal Account.

credit card 3.jpg

Your screen shot shows the slider to the right I think.

Bobby

Attachments

• savecreate.jpg
    savecreate.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
If the save info & create button is moved to the right you will see the user agreement because you are about to create a PayPal Account.

View attachment 1156440

Your screen shot shows the slider to the right I think.

Bobby
On my screenshot the slider is malformed and did not look like a slider. I checked it again in a different browser (chrome) and it rendered correctly. For some reason it doesn't render correctly with Firefox. Thanks.

FWIW - I tried to purchase tickets using Firefox on my Android phone. Was not able to purchase as a Guest with my credit card. Will try on my desktop later. Will log a trouble report with PayPal.

Bobby

Works fine for on my desktop with Firefox after clearing cache.
Odd - my browsers are configured to clear the cache automatically upon exiting the browser (I'm a paranoid security guy). I'll try it on a Windows machine at the office on Monday.