New website for SilverLight Aviation (AR-1) Gyroplane

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
3600+ .. New to gyroplanes
Hi All:
We have launched a new website which was overdue. Please check it out and let us know if you find anything incorrect or just a good suggestion of more information etc.
There is a Blog section and we plan to put out these blogs on a subject once a month at least.
The website should be mobile friendly as well

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
That’s a very well laid out website Fara. Easy to navigate, clear, well written and comprehensive with good photos. Great job.

500e

Aircraft
500c\d\e 300C & CBi
Total Flight Time
a lot more now
Real nice site Clean & simple to navigate with answers to most of the questions if not all.
Must have taken a great deal of thought & time.(y)
So many sites try to be clever & flash & fail.

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
Here's one from the very first page: "take lessons with us to earn a Spot Pilot License." :giggle:

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
I found this and the above just in the first five minutes of reading... "than composite leaf gear fund in many production machines". Should I keep going?
Spell check is no substitute for proofreading. 🙃

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
Real nice site Clean & simple to navigate with answers to most of the questions if not all.
Must have taken a great deal of thought & time.(y)
So many sites try to be clever & flash & fail.

Thank you. If you find something incorrect or not clear or any suggestion for anything you'd like to see in the blog, please let me know ([email protected])

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
I found this and the above just in the first five minutes of reading... "than composite leaf gear fund in many production machines". Should I keep going?
Spell check is no substitute for proofreading. 🙃
Proof Reading works better when someone who didn't write the original content reads it. Those little missing letters etc. my eyes fill those in while yours don't. So thanks and if you find something else let me know. I will correct. it. Did develop the whole thing in about a week with a few all nighters, so I am sure there are bound to be more mistakes like that. Please send anything you find incorrect to [email protected]