New Sport Copter video

That was great!

I like the nosewheel cam.

Is that all you guys do there all day is goof off and fly things ?????

Is that all you guys do there all day is goof off and fly things ?????

Gary,
I work out at Hamilton Ontario airport 3 days a week we have the Canadian WarPlane Heritage Museum out their, many of these guys do just that all day and any chance they can get, goof off and fly, everything you can think of, its really fun too see an 80 year man flying around in a Spitfire, or a Lancaster (one of only two flying) the other one flew for the Royal Wedding over sea's, Also coming in June 18 and 19 same place is there air show of all those birds. http://airshow.warplane.com/hamilton-airshow-2011.aspx

So yeah if it flies you can be sure they are goofing off and flying things, don't we all just love flying :)

Boney

Last edited:
Congrats

Congrats

Please pass on our congratulations to Jim and his team!

What engine did it wind up with? Still the Lycoming or something else?

Are you going to make it to the DOJ demo day in June with it?

Stay safe.

Heath,

We're still using the Lycon. It has the best power to weight and is reliable. Yes, we will be at the DOJ demo. Thanks.

Gary,

Go for it pal :) It's a long drive...

Jon
(going back to work)

I flew It a few days ago. Nice and powerful machine! The racing lycoming takes it up very quickly. This engine should be used more in aviation.

Gary,

I have a system for recording the flir. The night we filmed the system failed and I lost the recording. We are going to shoot again and I will include the footage in a different video.

Jon

Jon,

I have heard you guys have worked out the cooling problems you were having. And your obviously flying it now and taking videos of it, So does this mean they are going to go into production? and a ready willing and able (meaning they have money) buyer can get a kit now? I am sure there are a lot of anxiously waiting potential buyers out there just waiting for the green light. How soon are we talking?

Jon,

I have heard you guys have worked out the cooling problems you were having. And your obviously flying it now and taking videos of it, So does this mean they are going to go into production? and a ready willing and able (meaning they have money) buyer can get a kit now? I am sure there are a lot of anxiously waiting potential buyers out there just waiting for the green light. How soon are we talking?

Doug,

There are many "first" in line who have put their deposits down. My only advice to a potential customer is to put your deposit in right away to avoid further delay. Obviously we are going to be back ordered for awhile.
The machine is second to none so far. We have held back production for a long time to resolve any problems that may arise. Especially with the recent events of other machines. I hope to assure no major problems.

Jon

How many hours

How many hours

How many hours are on the highest time ship in any one configuration (engine, tail)?

Doug,

There are many "first" in line who have put their deposits down. My only advice to a potential customer is to put your deposit in right away to avoid further delay. Obviously we are going to be back ordered for awhile.
The machine is second to none so far. We have held back production for a long time to resolve any problems that may arise. Especially with the recent events of other machines. I hope to assure no major problems.

Jon

Ah yes. If only I could get trained so I can fly my Sportcopter Vortex. Everyone is just too busy with new developments.