Better option is E-props carbon fiber propeller : cheaper, lighter and way more efficient than Arplast and Duc.
On my M16 914 rate of climb solo is 1400 ft/min and top speed (IAS) 205 km/h.
It feels like the engine delivers 20-30 hp more !

Better option is E-props carbon fiber propeller : cheaper, lighter and way more efficient than Arplast and Duc.
On my M16 914 rate of climb solo is 1400 ft/min and top speed (IAS) 205 km/h.
It feels like the engine delivers 20-30 hp more !

which exact model did you use. We tried it. The 6 blade version and saw hardly any difference on an AR-1 Gyroplane than the regular prop of same diameter. It was quite a let down.

Is it quick-adjustable, like in DUC Flashblack?

I have a six-blade E-Prop installed in my ELA-100. Properly adjusting the pitch of all six blades requires much patience and a lot of time... In comparison, the standard DUC is very easy, and the centrally-adjustable DUC seems like a dream... The problem is the price...

My E-props is a 4-blade with titanium leading edge, new version called V20, and it performs much much better than the previous 6-blade.
No "quick adjust" system to adjust the pitch of each blade, but it's 2 or 3 times cheaper than the Duc... and it's more efficient, believe me !
Abid, you should test the new V20 on your AR-1, you will see the difference

Reactions: CEL
My E-props is a 4-blade with titanium leading edge, new version called V20, and it performs much much better than the previous 6-blade.
No "quick adjust" system to adjust the pitch of each blade, but it's 2 or 3 times cheaper than the Duc... and it's more efficient, believe me !
Abid, you should test the new V20 on your AR-1, you will see the difference

I will ask Larry. He is their rep in the US and he is my ex business partner from Revo and Apollo trike days based at the same airport. He sings its praises but I always do my own testing to verify what he says.

Last edited:
Ecco la nuova elica che ho installato oggi sull'M-16 con 912iS: l'elica DUC Flashblack-2-M che consente una rapida regolazione del passo a terra. Un giro completo di chiave esagonale da 6 mm (impugnatura blu nella foto) cambia il passo dell'elica di 5 gradi.
View attachment 1152385
èand what would be the news? a screw that regulates the pitch ??? 😁

Here is new prop I installed today on M-16 with 912iS: DUC Flashblack-2-M prop which allows quick pitch adjustment on the ground. One full turn of 6mm hex wrench (blue handle on the pic) change prop pitch by 5 degrees.
View attachment 1152385
Where did you purchase the tool attached to the prop blade?