New prices, two places kits from $21K to $63K, Singles from $18K to $41K

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
2017 International Price List (in dollars for May 24's 2017 exchange rate).​

The price range is solely the engine package selected. The rest of the kit is identical.

Aviomania's New price list and production schedule for July deliveries = building 4 single place and 2 two place models for stock, if we do NOT take deposits on them before July's completion date.

Two Place open Cockpit G1sA/2 “Genesis Duo” QUICK BUILD kits = all parts needed, painted & ready for 51% assembly.
(this is the latest model two place, 30 Kg/ 66 lbs lighter, bigger fuel tank )

Two place Quick Built kit (NO ENGINE, ENGINE ACCESSORIES, NO ROTORS, NO INSTRUMENTS): $25,070.00
Two place Quick Built kit (NO ENGINE & ENGINE ACCESSORIES) ...............................: $29,375.50
Hirth 2 stroke 100 HP engine Standard instruments, Mechanical prerotator.........: $41,202.00
Rotax 912ULS (100 HP, Standard instruments, Mechanical prerotator) ... . . . : $47,524.00
Rotax 914 turbo (115 HP, Standard instruments, Mechanical prerotator) ... . . . : $56,887.10
Rotax 915 iS turbo (130 HP, Standard instruments, Mechanical prerotator) ... . . . : $62,119.10
======

Single Place Open Cockpit G1sB “Genesis CE” QUICK BUILD kits = all parts needed, painted & ready for 51% assembly.

Quick Built kit (NO ENGINE & ENGINE ACCESSORIES) ...............................: $17,876.00
Rotax 582 (+ E box & starter, Standard instruments, Mechanical prerotator) : $23,980.00
Rotax 912UL (80 HP, Standard instruments, Mechanical prerotator) ... . . . . .: $33,027.00
Rotax 912ULS (100 HP, Standard instruments, Mechanical prerotator) ... . . . : $35,752.00
====

Single Place Convertible enclosed Cockpit G1sE “Genesis Sport” QUICK BUILD kits = all parts needed, painted & ready for 51% assembly.

Quick Built kit (NO ENGINE & ENGINE ACCESSORIES) ...............................: $21,745.50
Rotax 582 (+ E box & starter, Standard instruments, Mechanical prerotator) : $28,438.10
Rotax 912UL (80 HP, Standard instruments, Mechanical prerotator) ... . . . . .: $37,594.10
Rotax 912ULS (100 HP, Standard instruments, Mechanical prerotator) ... . . . : $40,101.10

Attachments

• photo127627.jpg
    photo127627.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 24
  • photo127628.jpg
    photo127628.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 30
  • photo127629.jpg
    photo127629.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
John,
For quite a while, all I have heard about was the fantastic Aviomania electric pre-rotator.
Your post above mentions it not at all, but prominently offers a mechanical pre-rotator which I do not recall hearing anything about.
Brian

Brian hi.
The electric is more expensive, most people have trouble with the electronics (adjusting, installing or repairing) and the electric was designed for ultralight as it is the lightest system in the world.

Our mechanical is offered as standard as it very reliable, much easier to maintain by the average person and it is capable of 250+ rotor RPM......

Here is an Excel Price List for ANY country and it will calculate your country's currency needed.

Just enter the Current Exchange rate for your currency to equal 1 Euro.

Convert 1 Euro to Dollars (Or your currency) then just enter that number in the excel form where it ask for it and it's the only field in GREEN.

The below site comes up backward with Dollars on top and Euros below you can reverse the fields with a little blue button, left of the two boxes, with up and down arrows on it.
Do this first Euros in the top box Dollars or your currency in the bottom box and enter 1 Euro.

Look the rates up here: finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter/...;submit=Convert

>>> Click Here to Download current Price List <<<

The rate has gone up here is the current prices.
Price range solely dependent on engine package selected the rest of the kit is identical
FromTo
Single Place kits from$ 18,450.00$ 41,388.75for a 912 ULS (100 HP)
Two Place kits from$ 25,875.00$ 64,113.75for a 915 iS (130HP)

Last edited:
Hi John, you seem to be in the loop, any advances on Section T approval on the G1SE in the UK?

I know Will G-J was having some problems with the test figures required for certification, also that Nikolas was very busy with various projects.

Nothing posted since?

Hi Bro
It was going well the last time I heard. However I've not heard any more since then.

Hi John,

I was just wondering if you are importing and selling the Aviomania Sport model in the USA? I see the kit prices for this model in your May posting, but it does not appear on your Aviomania USA website.

Thanks,

Russ

Yes Sport is available as quick built kit. 2 already flying in USA

Thanks for the response, Nikolas. Are either of these Sport models on the East coast in the US? Is there room inside the canopy for a 6’ tall person? What would the expected performance be with an 80 horsepower Rotax, cruise speed, etc. What would be the delivered price to an East coast address for the Sport quick build kit, including taxes, tariffs etc., with the current exchange rate?

Thanks,

Russ

No Sport model is at the East coast......
as you can se John included the prices above. Shipping is 750 to 2300 US$ (surface or air freight to nearest port / airport), clearing and taxes... about 400 -800 $ and door to door mayby another 200-400..
so expect 1200 -1300 US4 of extra on the cheapest / slower option and then add the kit option price below (todays exchange rate) for delivered price.

or add the 3000 - 3500 US$ for the fastest door to door delivery and taxes.

rotax 912 has about 80 MPH cruize with 4200 RPM. at 5500 RPM speed is about 110 MPH. 70-80 MPH is the smooth cruize.. 60-65 is the economy cruiz.

prises for quick built kit or built assist are:
SINGLE PLACE
Convertible = Enclosed or Open Cockpit as you wish
G1s E “"Genesis Sport"” Quick Build Kit Built Assist or
Dollars*Ready to FlyEuros
No Engine Kit (NO ENGINE or ENGINE ACCESSORIES) $ 23,341.50 19,950
Rotax 582 (+ E box & starter, Standard instruments, Mechanical prerotator) $ 30,525.30 $ 32,631.3027,890
Rotax 912UL (80 HP, Standard instruments, Mechanical prerotator) $ 40,353.30 $ 42,459.3036,290
Rotax 912ULS (100 HP, Standard instruments, Mechanical prerotator) $ 43,044.30 $ 45,150.3038,590
*Ready to fly or builder assist adds 1,800. Euros 1,800

No Title

we had 2 cabins the normal and the extended. the normal could fit up to 6' 2". The extended taller people.

Now we have created the latest cabin and changed the seating to a more reclined position and moved the rudder petals forward (2 posible ruder pedal positions) so one cabin fits all now.

the picture is for 1.98 cm (6'6") customer that came to test fit his gyroplane a wile ego. the panel is more compact now. I am 6' and weigh 80-82 Kg (176-180 lbs) and i fit in the smal cabin fine.

the new cabin is very roomy for me now.

Attachments

• photo128525.jpg
    photo128525.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 17
Good to hear you are continually improving the product Nicolas.

Are you continuing with meeting section T for the UK?

A new convert to single seaters has been a two seat Instructor who did the conversion very recently in Wales and is now looking to buy a single seat machine and do instruction.

A second instructor is now discussing it. Both have students who have bought single seat machines and are doing conversions. There seems to be a growing interest in singles both here, and in Ireland, North and South and I have just returned from Ireland where Tony Melody was doing some testing on a new single. Mike Concannon is presently working on getting the AV-18 back into production.

It is an expensive option but has anyone put the 912is on a Genesis yet? There was a reported substantial fuel consumption saving by Claudius Klimpt who put one on his ArrowCopter. It was not a good choice in that it did not have sufficient horsepower for the weight of the machine, however he was impressed with the fuel economy. Paddy O'Reilly has pointed out that there are cheaper fuel injection conversions for the 912, or another possible choice is the D motor.

The fact is that with the quick conversion enclosed canopy, light-weight glass EFIS wirelessly to a knee mounted Ipad, and increased range with more powerful fuel efficient engines, cheaper single seat cross country touring is now becoming a much more attractive prospect. More so yet with a new 51% self build kit on a proven modern stable yet nimble single seater such as the Aviomania.

Certification is expensive, the market doubtful however it is growing, and those who cannot afford the factory built two seaters but want more than the old Cricket, Merlin, Bensen, Vortex, Snowbird, Dominator are out there.

Leigh, I agree with you 100%. I have been saying this for a while now. Aviomania has listened and so has Brako the new gyro from Italy. Sportcopter has been touting the SCII LSA version forever, but no joy yet. Currently the only fully enclosed single is the Aviomania and I would love to be their East Coast Representative if Nikolas would just give me one to Demo. Are you listening Nikolas???

Nikolas, I also am very interested in a single seat Aviomania with a 912 UL for crosscountry flying, and the 51% owner build fits my budget. But I would be reluctant to undertake such a project without an East coast US dealer to assist with the build.

Russ

It's to bad there isn't someone in the eastern US, with a location at a airport and the finances, who could be a dealer on the east coast. What ever is going on, sure doesn't seem to be working for Aviomania in the US.

Rasool;n1127506 said:
Nikolas, I also am very interested in a single seat Aviomania with a 912 UL for crosscountry flying, and the 51% owner build fits my budget. But I would be reluctant to undertake such a project without an East coast US dealer to assist with the build.

Russ

Russ hello.
Yes... some people feel like you. It is not too difficult to deal with us directly.... but yes it would be much better to have dealers spread throughout the USA for better customer service.

John is trying hard.... but he is just a single person and there only so much he can do.

It would be EXCELENT if someone... or some group of people would decide to become Agents in key areas in the USA. We talked with John that this is what is needed.... but..... it is hard to find someone (or a group) that will be interested to have some or all of our models ready to be displayed... and have some stock in the USA for immediate sales.... quick built kits.... or even ready demo gyroplanes for sale.....
If someone ( or group) were interested it would be great for the USA market..... But this will require a personal and financial commitment from the person or group......

we are open for discussions if someone is interested..... We will offer some incentives also..... But... only if someone is serious and will be willing to invest time and money......

so..... Who is up for it????? :)
Russ hello.
Yes... some people feel like you. It is not too difficult to deal with us directly.... but yes it would be much better to have dealers spread throughout the USA for better customer service.

John is trying hard.... but he is just a single person and there only so much he can do.

It would be EXCELENT if someone... or some group of people would decide to become Agents in key areas in the USA. We talked with John that this is what is needed.... but..... it is hard to find someone (or a group) that will be interested to have some or all of our models ready to be displayed... and have some stock in the USA for immediate sales.... quick built kits.... or even ready demo gyroplanes for sale.....
If someone ( or group) were interested it would be great for the USA market..... But this will require a personal and financial commitment from the person or group......

we are open for discussions if someone is interested..... We will offer some incentives also..... But... only if someone is serious and will be willing to invest time and money......

so..... Who is up for it????? :)