Mci

Hi all, i am from Portugal, i am an entusyst aviation overall but i like ultralight , i had been flew as passsenger Skyranger, Trike, TL 3000 , and others ultralight planes , and a autogyro too, a MTO Sport, what a machine!! I am thinking to take the brevet by ultralight, but here in Portugal there is a stupid , if you want pilot a autogyro you must have fixed wings licence first and then pay the lessons to pilot a autogyro, I dont know if in your countries is the same. Thanks to administration to accept me, sorry my english is not very good!

Welcome! Your English seems pretty good to me.

In the U.S., you can start with any category of aircraft you wish (airplanes, seaplanes, helicopters, gyros, gliders, balloons, etc.) and never need to be licensed in anything else unless you want to.

Welcome! Your English seems pretty good to me.

In the U.S., you can start with any category of aircraft you wish (airplanes, seaplanes, helicopters, gyros, gliders, balloons, etc.) and never need to be licensed in anything else unless you want to.
What a country to flight, without too much burocracy, here is a terror movie, and worst, the ultralight aviation has no good image for who make the rules, a mindset question!