New member awaiting log-in info

GMulcahey

I joined the PRA at the 2015 convention, and I'm still waiting to get my username and password so I can access the "Members Only" area of the website. Can anyone here help me?

Respectfully,
Greg

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
Aircraft
Air Command Tandem w/ Arrow 100hp; GyroBee w/ Hirth 65hp; Air Command Tandem w/ Yamaha 150hp
Total Flight Time
>350
Thanks for joining and attending the convention!

Here is the login help page.

http://pra.org/default.aspx?p=LoginHelp

This link can be found at the bottom of any webpage at PRA.org among the many listed along the bottom footer of the pages.

Your ID is your member number. If you dont' know it yet, please ask for it when you send your email to this adres asking for a password.

You should hear back within a day. If you don't, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at [email protected] for further assistance.

Brent Drake

Gyroplane Instructor
Aircraft
Pipers/Cessna's/gyro's
Total Flight Time
3,000+
I joined the PRA at the 2015 convention, and I'm still waiting to get my username and password so I can access the "Members Only" area of the website. Can anyone here help me?

Respectfully,
Greg

I sincerely apologize for you inconvenience.

At the present time we have an office help shortage. We are trying very hard to overcome this.

If everything goes well, I expect to have the office up and going in a few days.

Thanks for understanding.

Brent Drake