New Konig SC 430

Dpkeith

Old but it’s new, never used Konig SC430 with accessories. Cleaning out my fathers hangar. He purchased this in the early 90’s with plans to build an ultralight, but never did. Motor has been stored in the hangar ever since. I don’t know what it’s really worth so make an offer and we’ll go from there.

I have several photos but they’re too large to post I guess.

j4flyer

I don’t need the engine but, they are selling for 1500-2500 if it has the redrive.
You might want to post this on FB market place or FB ultralight groups. These engines are said to be hard to find so that tells me someone is looking.

Dpkeith

I don’t need the engine but, they are selling for 1500-2500 if it has the redrive.
You might want to post this on FB market place or FB ultralight groups. These engines are said to be hard to find so that tells me someone is looking.
Ok, not sure what redrive is. Can you explain?
thanks.

Kevin_Richey

Yamaha gyro...Oregon, USA
Old but it’s new, never used Konig SC430 with accessories. Cleaning out my fathers hangar. He purchased this in the early 90’s with plans to build an ultralight, but never did. Motor has been stored in the hangar ever since. I don’t know what it’s really worth so make an offer and we’ll go from there.

Apparently cell phone pics are too much resolution for this forum's software to handle. Have to re-size them on a computer, then post 'em on this thread.

One of the prior forum's software used to automatically do that for us, but has been replaced/updated to the current version, which doesn't do that.

j4flyer

The redrive engines have a hub for a cogbelt. The cogbelt drives another hub mounted on a plate. The top hub has a prop attachment. If you google the engine there are a couple of examples.

gyrowoody

Hi :
I may be interested in this engine. Is it still for sale ?

Sincerely,
WDS

gyrowoody

Can you send me some pictures, please ? You can PM me or send them directly to my email address gyrowoody(at)yahoo.com
Substitute @ for (at) of course...

Many thanks,
Woody