New engineer joining our team

Abid

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
4000+ 560 gyroplanes. Sport CFI Gyro and Trikes. Pilot Airplane
Megh Thakur, a Mechanical and an Aerospace (MS) engineer from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University is joining our team at the end of this month.
He will be trained by me to actually take over day to day production oversight as well for AR-1 so I can focus on new development and help finish up the side-by-side model development and into production. So, in a couple of months if you call and find someone else on the line do not be surprised.

What happened to your website, visited there just months ago but now the only thing showing a search comes up with is LAGYRO.COM

Thank you, searched "Silverlight Aviation", "Silverlight American Ranger", "American Ranger AR-1", "AR-1 gyyroplane", and nothing came back... then checked your manufacturer's sub category on here and still could not find a website listed. Oh, well.

Considering options for my next project...

Last edited:
I am not sure why. I search google with SilverLight Aviation and the website and our FB page are the first hits as seen in screen shot

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-06 154023.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-09-06 154023.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 6
Greg: I used every one of your searches you listed in Post #4, & each time received the same results as Abid did!
I use "Go Duck Go" for a search engine.

No, URL is clearly accessible, has nothing to do with SEO or Google. Plain URL works, always has and always will.

Search engine results totally different.