New Category - Flying Photos

Larry, that's great. I'm happy for you and Taylor.

Ken, it looks like a gas can with a siphon hose being used to put fuel in the tank to me.

That red can is a secret devise I am working on that allows the gyro to remain in the air longer than without the help of the device.I believe once the device is released to the gyro community every gyro pilot will either have one or want one.(he he he.)It carries converted hydrocarbons.

Mc Culloch J2

Mc Culloch J2

Here's my McCulloch J2 for the scrapbook.undefined

Attachments

• J2frontquarter1.jpg
    J2frontquarter1.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi. all

Thats the way to go. Melt down.
Pictures are welcome to the forum. We love to see more.
Thank you, we lookup to you all.

Rehan
AP-ZAZ

Thanks to my Students

Thanks to my Students

Thanks for all the positive post on this Forum. I have confidence the gyroplane will continue to provide some of the most exciting flying ever experienced. I want to thank each and every one of my students for providing me some great flying experiences, and allowing me to help them become flyers of one of the worlds most unique aircraft, from the past, today, and into the future.

Some gyroplanes don't look so elegant, but amazingly, can fly reasonably well.

Attachments

• Compressed Office of CRB.jpg
    Compressed Office of CRB.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 8
Chris
Thank you for all you have done to advance this Sport also. It is by the great CFI that we can learn to fly safely.

Page one of this thread has post by Chuck and Ken.

I miss them both.

My today is better for having known them.

Thank you, Vance

Last edited:
Hello Thom, This is a sticky about photos. I will answer your question in a new thread.

Thank you, Vance

Just South of Sydney , Australia

Just South of Sydney , Australia

We're in our RAF 2000 GTXSE, tracking south down the New South Wales coast about 45 nm from Sydney, and with summer approaching the air is getting a bit thinner.
Very few aircraft around at the moment even though the weather is perfect for flying with not a cloud in the sky.
Maybe it's the fact that a national election is looming in 5 weeks time, who knows.
Do things get quiet in the US when election time is closing in?
Hoges
________
Chrysler b platform specifications

Attachments

• DSC04029.jpg
    DSC04029.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC04032.jpg
    DSC04032.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hi Scott,

Nice clear photo you posted of the coastline. I personally appreciate thumbnails as my peepers aren't the best.

On your future pics, could you resize 'em to 800X600 when posting?! Thanks.

Will look forward to more photos of your part of Aus.

Cheers :)

Hoges

It's hard to believe but elections are a year out. Winter does make a lot of our flying areas harder to fly. February does clear and get cold so its supper flying with thick air. (High density)

Butterfly gyrocopter size?

Butterfly gyrocopter size?

Butterfly gyrocopter size of the drawings where there are, ah, ah any help, thank you