New build, Aviomania G1sB Genesis

MGL Instruments come with DB9&15 connectors prewired with pigtails. I don't like unnecessary splices so ordered new connectors and will wire all instrument panel connections directly to the new connectors.

Professional, I like it.

Sounds like your going like a gangbuster Bobby. 👍

Had to smile when I saw your chocks. Coming on nicely Bobby.

I've ordered some wire loom and clamps so engine wiring and fuel system next. Really liking the way the build is progressing. So far I've only found one thing in the build sequence that I would change and one question on RRPM wiring, some minor questions for Nicolas but he's been great with responses.

I continued work on wiring and fuel system over the past few days. Got the fuel return issue resolved and started working on engine wiring. Nearly finished with panel wiring but waiting on a few crimp lu gf d to finish panel ground runs.

I'm going to do a 100% review of harness wiring before calling it quits. Got my GPS warning audio wired to music input on the VHF Radio.

Still waiting on body shop repairs and word from Nicolas on Shipping damage claim.

Thanks for posting all these build notes and pictures. I'm starting to get interested in one of these, and have been bugging Nicolas with questions. I'll definitely be following along.
Cheers,
Rusty