New build, Aviomania G1sB Genesis

Sv.grainne

I'm about a month away from starting the build of a G1sB and will be documenting the build on a new website. I plan to post updates here as I progress but will be using the new website as sort of a build log, with the log in the FAA 51% format.

Link to the website is Building a G1sB

I've already taken a look at a flying G1SE and have spoken with a new owner of another G1SE in New Mexico who is about ready for the certification process. If you are building an Aviomania and can tolerate a visit or discussion let me know.

Last edited:

Illini85

Gold Supporter
I'll look forward to following your progress. Good luck and I hope the experience is as good as the dream.

Last edited:

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
I'm about a month away from starting the build of a G1sB and will be documenting the build on a new website. I plan to post updates here as I progress but will be using the new website as sort of a build log, with the log in the FAA 51% format.

Link to the website is Building a G1sB

I've already taken a look at a flying G1SE and have spoken with a new owner of another G1SE in New Mexico who is about ready for the certification process. If you are building an Aviomania and can tolerate a visit or discussion let me know.
Link doesn't work for me!!!