New addition to the chapter

rgraffeo

Gold Member
Hugh Cavalier & Kurt Grover finally got there gyros to the airport in Gonzales.
They will be kept in the hanger with mine. We flew together for about 40 minutes.
I forgot my camera but took this picture with my cell phone.

Attachments

Mike484

AR-1 🇺🇸
During the first quarter of 2009 I will be spending quite a bit of time in St James, would like to come by some day and visit. How many gyros do you have at your airport?

Friendly

Platinum Member
Rudy,
That is nice looking fleet. I don't remember Grover. Has he been to the flyins? I am really glad Peanut is flying. He has waited a long time for this. That is 5 dominators in the club?

rgraffeo

Gold Member
Mike the Gonzales airport is near the border of St James Parish.
We now have 3 gyros at the airport.
Fell free to call me (225) 673-8033

Cool Beans

Cool Beans

cool rudy, i will have to bring mine over as well and fly with you guys. I went up to woodworth and flew with mark last weekend. Weather was cold on saturday, but we did some late afternoon flying at Marksville with Bill Weiger. Manuel taxied and balanced his sub for about an hour. That sure is a smooth sounding engine. Sunday afternoon, Mark and i flew out of woodworth and he showed me the area. good times. Glad to see everyone flying.

Friendly

Platinum Member
Tim,
I did not know it was, I uploaded it a couple of times and it kept saying error. I think there are two of them up there some where. I not too good with these computers as you can tell. I just opened up an old video and it has UK on it as well. Does that mean I am an international film star or just messed everything up?

Last edited:

Friendly

Platinum Member
Tim ,
I messed with it some. Does it work now. Thanks for the comments, but look at the comment under yours. Whats a fellow to do???

Timchick

Tim Chick
It worked OK the first time I viewed it but I noticed it was on their UK site. The other guy posted his comment first and I posted my comment to mess with you a little. Don't worry about what people post. You can't please everyone. The videos are good with or without music.