N/A

Brian Jackson

Platinum Member
Aircraft
GyroBee Variant - Under Construction
Jason,

Sorry, I couldn't open your FB link without logging in and I dropped my account years ago. Will open later from Wife's.

Huey,

Wow. Very impressive build. I especially liked how you were able to perfectly shape the LG strut shock absorber fittings around the eyelet end to maintain lengthwise alignment. I've been grappling with that problem recently on my build, and dreaded the though of adding more bracing to triangulate it. Anxious to see Irene come together.

Brian Jackson

Platinum Member
Aircraft
JasonS;n1140683 said:
Brian Jackson;n1140675 said:
Jason,

Sorry, I couldn't open your FB link without logging in and I dropped my account years ago. Will open later from Wife's.

Brian, this is not my FB page. Sorry u can't open I guess this site does not link in or let you connect through it either.
I can post more pics if u r really interested. There are some really great build's going on there. I do wonder why they have not posted here though.
I will ask them next time I log in there.
Hi Jason. Thank you, and yes, am very interested in photos and details, and would love to see more sharing of design and construction info. On a related note, recently when we didn't know if the Rotary Forum was going to be operational again I bought a new domain and forum software to at least have a place for us to communicate. RWF has since been mostly repaired* so there was no need to post the link to the new site. I would however like to re-tool it to be more builder- and designer-centric with an emphasis on engineering, construction and physics of gyroplanes. RWF has a good bit of discussion in those areas too but a lot of builders don't post here. I'm hoping the new format may encourage more participation.

Brian Jackson

Platinum Member
Aircraft
JasonS;n1140695 said:
Brian Jackson;n1140692 said:
Is this that site? https://www.autogyrohub.com/
Or maybe someone like you had the same idea.....I've seen a few new gyro related starter sites come and go.
No, different site. I've seen a few others over the years and don't want to add to the noise level or create redundancy. There's only 3~4 sub-categories. Sorry to veer off the thread topic.