Mz202

Viper22

Aircraft
Miway Breezy (Builder) - 304PR
Total Flight Time
150 hours
Is the company that made these engines out of business? Can't seem to get to their WEB site.

I had tried to contact them 3 years ago or so ... they don't reply emails and don't awnser the phone ... at this time they were not out of business ...

market should eliminate people behaving this way !

you trolling?

The wiki page is out of date. Leon Massa, Compact Radial Engines www.compactradialengines.com in Canada purchased the rights to the line of engines. Leon is very responsive to both email and phone calls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The website is down today, it was working last week. I spoke to Leon just two weeks ago. Here is his office phone number: 604-590-2950, Email: [email protected]

Is the company that made these engines out of business? Can't seem to get to their WEB site.
I can't seem to find much info on these engines, I just purchesed a Flight Star 11 with the MZ202 Engine, With Duel Bing 54 Carbs, What are the carb Jetting's suppose to Be at sea Level, Main Jet, Idle Jet,Needle Jet, Jet Needle, I am in South Carolina

I can't seem to find much info on these engines, I just purchesed a Flight Star 11 with the MZ202 Engine, With Duel Bing 54 Carbs, What are the carb Jetting's suppose to Be at sea Level, Main Jet, Idle Jet,Needle Jet, Jet Needle, I am in South Carolina

Talk to the mosquito helicopter guys as lots have these engines, and they have the contact for the person in China that supplies them now.

Bing carburetors (the rebuild/parts place, it's in Kansas IIRC) puts out a nice booklet that discusses jet sizing and carburetor tuning.
Brian