Mz202

Viper22

Aircraft
Miway Breezy (Builder) - 304PR & Lil Bitts Biplane 18LB
Total Flight Time
150 hours
Is the company that made these engines out of business? Can't seem to get to their WEB site.

jm-urbani

Aircraft
home built mono seat
Total Flight Time
200ish
I had tried to contact them 3 years ago or so ... they don't reply emails and don't awnser the phone ... at this time they were not out of business ...

market should eliminate people behaving this way !

FRANK'S

Super Supporter
Aircraft
1975 Bensen B8-M A65 Continental
Total Flight Time
I had tried to contact them 3 years ago or so ... they don't reply emails and don't awnser the phone ... at this time they were not out of business ...

market should eliminate people behaving this way !

you trolling?

shootthrees

Tom Duncan
Aircraft
Tango 2
Total Flight Time
170 Ultralight FW, 116 Gyro, 15 GA

shootthrees

Tom Duncan
Aircraft
Tango 2
Total Flight Time
170 Ultralight FW, 116 Gyro, 15 GA
The wiki page is out of date. Leon Massa, Compact Radial Engines www.compactradialengines.com in Canada purchased the rights to the line of engines. Leon is very responsive to both email and phone calls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
The website is down today, it was working last week. I spoke to Leon just two weeks ago. Here is his office phone number: 604-590-2950, Email: [email protected]

patches11us

Is the company that made these engines out of business? Can't seem to get to their WEB site.
I can't seem to find much info on these engines, I just purchesed a Flight Star 11 with the MZ202 Engine, With Duel Bing 54 Carbs, What are the carb Jetting's suppose to Be at sea Level, Main Jet, Idle Jet,Needle Jet, Jet Needle, I am in South Carolina

patches11us

I can't seem to find much info on these engines, I just purchesed a Flight Star 11 with the MZ202 Engine, With Duel Bing 54 Carbs, What are the carb Jetting's suppose to Be at sea Level, Main Jet, Idle Jet,Needle Jet, Jet Needle, I am in South Carolina

grevis

Aircraft
Mosquito XE285
Talk to the mosquito helicopter guys as lots have these engines, and they have the contact for the person in China that supplies them now.

Smack

Re-member?
Aircraft
Kitfox IV / F1 Rocket / Magni M-16 / Beech 18
Total Flight Time
500+
Bing carburetors (the rebuild/parts place, it's in Kansas IIRC) puts out a nice booklet that discusses jet sizing and carburetor tuning.
Brian