My turn

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
Guys,
I was tired of you Dom guys doing all the peeing, so I decided to see what it was all about.
Called The Big Guy (Ernie) To find out how to join the club, He fixed me up, steered me in the right direction.
Now all I have to do is wait, darn, I'm so excited I could just Wizzzzzzzz.

To be frank I wanted a tandem, but Ernie said no way, not till I get a couple hundred hours under my belt, He don't want me to take my Mother-in-Law up, might scare her to death. So I have to settle for a single.

Once I get started,I'll post some pictures.

Screw-In

Give the specifics my friend...We now know a single.......What engine? Color? Details my man.....Details. I wanna pee for you too.

Screw-Out

Its about time. Another Northwest Dominator!!!

Screw.
Color? engine, if I tell what engine,there will be arguing for the next month.
I ordered all the parts (Ernie said never ever say the K word) except the rotors and the seat tank.I ordered a tank from ulparts.com,10 gal., tank $125.00, cover $80.00, and shipping 30.00. from Canada.
I plan to get training in Scappoose,OR.
I might paint it black.

I've always wanted to fly,my dad was a B29 pilot, he never flew after the war, built a experimental,never flew it sold it. I had six kids and to many wifes, took ground school and a lesson, but never had enough money to continue. Now I'm retired, no kids, no wifes, have every thing a man could want,except one thing and its on the way.

Good for you j bird. It's never too late to follow your dreams. Good luck with your build.

Hello j bird.

The best idea is the one whos time has come.

Would be nice to see you flying soon. Thanks to Ernie.

Its lot more fun then lots of wifes or children.

Best wishes.
Rehan

Screw-In

We need a good argument for next month....What's the engine?

Screw-Out

The Shadow KKKKnows
Ernie probably knows
Ron(the Man)knows

Screw,I'm afraid to tell, there will be much gnashing of teeth,I'll never hear the end of it. So it has to remain under wraps for now.

j bird

Geeze you act as if you are putting a Hirth on it or something.

Kwakasaki?

Not a Fix It Again Tom, Fiat????

Aussie Paul.:)

Chris,
Your right on the first one, Ernie said never ever,ever,ever say the That word, he wants to keep his company. I do not want to aggravate that Man, he holds the key to my most cherished desire, besides Jennifer Lopez.
J bird.

Screw-In

j bird said:
Chris,
Your right on the first one, Ernie said never ever,ever,ever say the That word, he wants to keep his company. I do not want to aggravate that Man, he holds the key to my most cherished desire, besides Jennifer Lopez.
J bird.

Jennifer Lopez?:eek:

Screw-Out

Screw,
I'll tell you a secret, Corvair, now don"t give me any "Lip"
J bird

J bird,
If you want an Ultra White stick with what works. You can't beat a 503 for weight and reliability. I can't see dad giving you anything but the same advice. If you want something that flys like a tank then put a corvair on it. The fun of an UW is it's agility, putting a heavier engine on it will just ruin that. Why do I feel a hook in my mouth?