My sister is an addict...

trl0219

Wow....

I really don't know what to say. I was just looking for some advice. I never expected anything like this. Gabor, Stan, and Pete, you are 3 of the kindest people, and I am at a loss for words. Thank you all so very much for the advice and support. I only wish to meet you all at some point and thank you in person. Good day to all of you.

Tim Langley

lanichol

Aircraft
RAF 2000 AAI Modified, Var Pitch IVO, hydraulic pre-rotator, mechanical FI
Total Flight Time
18 hrs gryo & training
It is one of those situation that if left alone, you pray they hit bottom without anything really bad happening. If you step-in, you are probably the bad guy. Every situation is different. The only thing you can do for sure is tell them you love them.

Last edited:

trl0219

Larry - She already resents us for trying to help her with a problem she says she doesn't have. She just said the other night she wished she could just die. I'm gonna try some things to get some proof that she is suicidal. I won't mention too much on here just in case. I didn't know that text messages would even hold up in court. As for the boyfriend, if he steps foot on our property, he is gone. Thank you for the advice and support.

Tim Langley