my first attempt at videos

Very cool, we love videos!!
Thanks for sharing.

Greg: Nice videos!

I was pleasantly surprised @ the great visibility from the cockpit of the Xenon & how flying it was very similar to my Sport Copter, in terms of stick & rudder movements. This was on a bi-annual flight review w/ Chris Lord @ Bensen Days in 2014.

Greg: Nice videos!

I was pleasantly surprised @ the great visibility from the cockpit of the Xenon & how flying it was very similar to my Sport Copter, in terms of stick & rudder movements. This was on a bi-annual flight review w/ Chris Lord @ Bensen Days in 2014.
the xenon has a very nice cockpit view, through the roof the feet and the front & sides.., this is from a cell phone during a low flight.

Those machines always impress me with how smooth they appear, everyone I've talked too say's how smooth they are.
I have a mate close to here building a nice 915 powered one, not sure if it's actually a xenon or one of the other's.

wolfy

Amazing view from inside the Xenon! Thanks for posting. Never been in one before. Looks less likely to tip like the Cavalon. Does it have castering nose wheel and independent brakes too?